Good Luck

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Kinky John Fowler
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Good Luck

Post by Kinky John Fowler »

Good Morning

Without wishing to sound like Ive come on here to kiss your backsides, I wanted to wish you the best of luck for this afternoon.

Hopefully see you at Ashton Gate in the championship the year after (assuming we dont balls it all up in the meantime)

Regards

KJF from the CITY of Bristol
eastyorksgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: BRANSTON

Post by eastyorksgull »

Kinky John Fowler wrote:Good Morning

Without wishing to sound like Ive come on here to kiss your backsides, I wanted to wish you the best of luck for this afternoon.

Hopefully see you at Ashton Gate in the championship the year after (assuming we dont balls it all up in the meantime)

Regards

KJF from the CITY of Bristol
cheers for tha KJF,as most of the fans will be on there a big thankyou from them as well...simon :lol: :lol:
Northumbergull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Alex Watson
Location: Widdrington Station, Northumberland (hence the monicker)

Post by Northumbergull »

Thanks, KJF!

So long as we play football and don't get tempted into playing Stevenage's brand of shoving and diving, we should trounce them good and proper today!

Come on you yellows!

Cheers

Bruce

p.s. Once saw a game, abandoned at half time due to fog, between City and Leeds Utd (1970s??)
Northumberland Gulls, we drive south to all the games!
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

Thank you Kinky John.
:-D
Kinky John Fowler
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Bad luck today lads (and ladies of course), actually feel genuinely gutted for you especially as Torquay United seem to be one of the very few other clubs in our region that arent followed by a rabble of absolute tits!

I really hope next season you take 18 points off Muff, Swindle and Bristol Wotsits and IF Paul Buckle does go to the blue few rest assured that he will be disappointed very quickly....even though apparently they are HUGE (????).....and apparently they took 100k to Wembley (???????)......and APPARENTLY they have got loads of CASH (?????????????????????).

Now go to the bar, or the fridge...Tell the barman or the pint of milk that Kinky John has sent you and the drink of your choice will be yours, put it on my tab.

Respect to you

KJF
yellowforever
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Our next signing

Post by yellowforever »

Cheers mate, i'm feeling slightly better having had some time to reflect!

Agree about Rovers, Buckle must have in mind that they're some sort of sleeping giants, despite not even being the best in their city..

Ah well, best of luck to Bristol City for next season, let's have a westcountry team in the Premiership that aren't Argyle or City!
"We are now so far up sh*t creek our boat is actually poking out the end of someones toilet bowl."
Brucie. 27/02/14
Kinky John Fowler
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

A few years back we lost a play off final so I can feel your pain, it sucks but like all football supporters we'll be back in August and who knows what next season will hold for both our clubs. A double promotion would be nice. Fair play to your fans who made a hell of a long trip to Manchester today, F*ck the Champions League!
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

Cheers Kinky !! I went to OT but so happy that Barcelona won !! :lol: