A few Torquay videos

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
miltonkeynesgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

A few Torquay videos

Post by miltonkeynesgull »

Thought I'd post this here but feel free to move it...

I found a load of old tapes of Torquay highlights in my house the other day, and have just got round to posting them on YouTube.

Birmingham in the FA Cup - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ian Atkins' great escape (i/c highlights from games with Wrexham, Stockport and Carlisle) - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Promotion at Southend - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just something to keep everyone entertained while we're waiting for the new manager! :)
Last edited by miltonkeynesgull on 03 Jun 2011, 12:45, edited 1 time in total.
loyalgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by loyalgull »

Excellent, brought back many memories. Thanks very much.
exmouthgull1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: zebs

Post by exmouthgull1 »

Oh the birmingham game, went to both games should have won the first there was no foul on the keeper!! haha. martin phillips was great while he was here.
miltonkeynesgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by miltonkeynesgull »

I could only make the second leg of the game, but distinctly remember us being better than the highlights made out. Morike Sako came close with an absolute piledriver, and Martin Taylor feigned injury when Connell was through on goal, and Connell put the ball out of play for him to get treatment. Never have forgiven Martin Taylor after his 'performance' over both legs, and Keith Stroud (the ref) didn't exactly endear himself either!
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

I remember watching SSN waiting for the result from Southend to come through, refused to do anything until it were certain we were going up. My first promotion as a Torquay fan, and hopefully not the last!!
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!