Adam Legzdins

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
TUFC92
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by TUFC92 »

Would be a fantastic signing if true but don't think it will happen at all.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

he was good at timewasting in the 3-3 draw thats for sure!!
still keeping the faith
doogull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: E. O kane

Post by doogull »

shepchenko10 wrote:great if it happened but cant see it Y pay a fee for a goalkeeper in our league when there are plenty of keepers out there for nothin. Also ling said hes got two young and two experienced keepers on his list but at 24 he's neither

We may not be signing him but to say he is neither young or experieced seems to me that means what exactly?
by that rational you place him in a nomans's land of the football wilderness of which he is not, he is a very good keeper and is at a very good age for a regular first team keeper, as we all know keepers mature later than outfield players this is because they are limited in terms of opportunity in the first team but as he is a regular at L2 level shows he has the apptitude for being a no1, alot of goal keepers and I use the example of scott bevan were never no1's at any club until he joined us and even then when poke was here he was in and out and when bevan did come to us he was 29 and very inexperinced so in your eyes very old and very inexperienced do you agree?
Boom Boom
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Paul Buckle

Post by Boom Boom »

Noooooooooo
Channnnnncee
shepchenko10
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by shepchenko10 »

er no
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

He's off to Derby for a "six figure sum" .....

http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/Sport/Burto ... 062011.htm
doogull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: E. O kane

Post by doogull »

thought so!
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

maybe it was a spotted, he looks a bit like Jake Cole and the OP got confuzzled.....fingers x'd haha
rumurchap
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by rumurchap »

Hes signed on the dotted line to be confirmed tomorrow. He left Birmingham at a young age as he wants to be a number one goalkeeper, Derby offered him a deal to be number two, choose Torquay to be a number one. Very good goalkeeper at the right age, will do Torquay very well. You will see soon and sure enough....
Bigman
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by Bigman »

Given the positive comments and interest from Derby I'm guessing he's not one of the short ones who couldn't kick that I'm thinking of so can't really place him. Nice to hear us linked with a keeper though.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

rumurchap wrote:Hes signed on the dotted line to be confirmed tomorrow. He left Birmingham at a young age as he wants to be a number one goalkeeper, Derby offered him a deal to be number two, choose Torquay to be a number one. Very good goalkeeper at the right age, will do Torquay very well. You will see soon and sure enough....
I really really really really really want this to be true. But I'm having difficulty finding the faith. If you're right, rumurchap, you'll be my new hero, even though you apparently can't spell "rumour" - anybody on here will tell you how pedantic I can usually be about that!
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

rumurchap wrote:Hes signed on the dotted line to be confirmed tomorrow. He left Birmingham at a young age as he wants to be a number one goalkeeper, Derby offered him a deal to be number two, choose Torquay to be a number one. Very good goalkeeper at the right age, will do Torquay very well. You will see soon and sure enough....
Well if you are so sure,maybe you can tell who you know,or how you know?It might give us some confidence in this rumour,personaly still think its a wind up,tomorrow we will see.
Last edited by Dave on 28 Jun 2011, 19:17, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly known as forevertufc
shepchenko10
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by shepchenko10 »

by the way doogull who is euane o'kane??
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

Derby agreed a 'six figure sum' That would indicate we'd need to have bid something similar.....and the cow jumped over the moon.
Kit_robin
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Kit_robin »

And where do we get the six figure transfer fee from?

Even if we believe the player himself would be willing to come here, Burton wouldn't let him walk away for nowt more than a twix and a can of coke.