Southend supporter returning

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
matt1
Trialist
Trialist

Southend supporter returning

Post by matt1 »

Hi All. Apparently at our end our captain Craig Easton is close to signing for your side. He is a ball winning central midfielder who was offered a new contract on reduced terms. He has rejected this deal which I can't blame him for.
Has his name been bandied about your end?
Kit_robin
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Kit_robin »

We've hear a rumour, but it's mainly been from your end with our fans picking up on stories in your local press etc.

Would be interested in your assessment of him if he does sign, as I like what I've seen with him, but that's only been about 4 games in the last 2 years.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Dear Rovers fans,

THIS is how you approach another team's board.

Best,

Matt.

Thanks for your input Matty, we have seen stories of your man coming to us, I hadn't heard of the reduced terms offer though. How would not being captain suit him?
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Story has made there local rag.

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/theblu ... _/?ref=rss" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Formerly known as forevertufc
leetufc
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Pop side

Post by leetufc »

Had the rumour for a few days now. Someone mentioned it as speculation, now that it's been in the press up your end the story has come up again. Would be interesting to hear your views on Easton as a player? He sounds like a very good free transfer at this level, and that you're only losing him because you can no longer afford his wages. Will wait and see if it turns out to be true though.

Can I just say as well what a pleasure it is to have a rival fan on here with positive input, rather than just insulting comments. Take note some of the Rovers fans on here.