Torquayfans.com go techno techno techno

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Scottish Gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Manse

Post by Scottish Gull »

Southampton Gull wrote:Yeah but Barlow used Torquay United FC not TorquayFans.com :)
In that case he's still about under Torquay UnitedFc
DJAF
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

Being Danny takes the most videos maybe give him the admin to you tube and if it is ok we can send him our vids as and when
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

Why are you being unkind to Joe (Barlow). He's a Torquay supporter and gets to a lot of games. We need more Joe Barlow's and should be encouraging supporters to come to games, not slagging them off for no apparent reason. :slap: Be kind people.
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

diamondgirl wrote:Why are you being unkind to Joe (Barlow). He's a Torquay supporter and gets to a lot of games. We need more Joe Barlow's and should be encouraging supporters to come to games, not slagging them off for no apparent reason. :slap: Be kind people.
I think even Joe will agree it's all just harmless banter and he encourages it most the time.
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

Louis wrote:I think even Joe will agree it's all just harmless banter and he encourages it most the time.
Oh, ok Louis. My mistake. Thought the guys were being serious. Sorry.
:)
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

A TorquayFans.com Youtube account is now up an running!

Here is the link to the channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TorquayFans ... ature=mhee

I had to create the account by the name "TorquayFansdotcom" as it didn't let me create the account with a . in the name :slap: so I had to use "dotcom".

I hope that members will be able to take videos at games and then use the new Youtube account to good effect. If you then take a video and would like to upload it with the TorquayFansdotcom account then I will furnish you with the information to access the account i.e password.

I hope that's all ok with fellow members.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Well done Danny. It'll be nice to see a collection of our own videos in one place.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
bc-gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Pearce

Post by bc-gull »

dannyrvtufc4life wrote:A TorquayFans.com Youtube account is now up an running!

Here is the link to the channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TorquayFans ... ature=mhee

I had to create the account by the name "TorquayFansdotcom" as it didn't let me create the account with a . in the name :slap: so I had to use "dotcom".

I hope that members will be able to take videos at games and then use the new Youtube account to good effect. If you then take a video and would like to upload it with the TorquayFansdotcom account then I will furnish you with the information to access the account i.e password.

I hope that's all ok with fellow members.
Just subscribed to the account, hopefully you get loads of vids up soon, it'll be so much easier when they are all in the same place.

I suggest people send you the video instead of you giving them access to the youtube account, you dont really want to lose it..