Predict the match we win promotion..

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

ferrarilover wrote: Hang your head in shame. :~D

Matt.
oi cheeky, I am dyslesic so yes spelling and grammer will allways be a problem, nowt wrong with my maths, never has been...1+1= 11 see :)
Formerly known as forevertufc
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Gullscorer wrote:So do you mean dyslectic or dyspeptic..? :~D
Jeez Gullscorer are you a mind reader all joking aside I do suffer with a mild form of dyslexia, and I am on prescrpition tablets for heartburn. :)
Formerly known as forevertufc
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Gullscorer wrote:Inspired by a similar thread on PASOTI, and tempting fate probably, but have a go at predicting which game will win us promotion. For automatic promotion, it could be one of our last few games. Or it could be the play-off final.

A moral victory and kudos for whoever guesses correctly. My guess is it will be the game away to Wimbledon. Don't ask me why. I've no idea..

You know what for me that questions easy,,,,,

First game of next season,,, because until then I will not be able to fully believe how well Martin and the boys have done this season.

:'( For sure emotions will be running high whatever game it is. :'(

PS.

Hope it's Bristol City,,,,,, again (sorry sh1theads)
tufc4life1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: okane

Post by tufc4life1 »

Crewe at home
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

I hope for all your sakes we do go up..
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

Hereford - I and my gang'll be in the scrum trying to buy tickets in the run-up to the match!
Phil

Remember its a marathon not a sprint
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

austrianandygull wrote:

Hereford Is not far from Hay-On-Wye which is the mecca for many bookworms. I would have thought that a weekend in the area will give you enough time to go to both. A morning in Hay would get you through more than 3 or 4 shops before you have to get across to Hereford. There are bound to be bookshops in Hereford which by the way is not far from Gloucester where the Famous Gloucester Gulls were born,. he says modestly. :lol: There are one or two good book shops there too. or At least there used to be. I left there 4 years ago now so havn't had much time to go back and see.
I can't see us losing any matches to be honest. Although you watch. I have probably put a hoodoo on it now. I am expecting us to break our clean sheets record over easter. if there are any points to drop it will be oxford But other teams will also drop points. so I ain't too worried. we are going up. one way ro the other. And I fully expect it to be autmatic promotion for us this time.
I will be down on Friday to sheer us on with Wifey. and if well enough now that my 5 day holiday has been clobbered will try for Oxford on Monday to check off another ground on my way to 92.(only been to the old Manor Ground before)
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843