Crewe home game

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Crewe home game

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Assuming we are still in with a shout of an automatic by the time this game comes round PLUS the fact that it is our final home game of the league season then will this game be all-ticket? If so will it be fairly easy to get one as i''m going to book my hotel in the next few days and don't want to get everything planned only to find i can't get a ticket. Obviously having only been to Plainmoor once i have no ideas if this will be the case. Was our home leg in the play offs v Shrewsbury last season a sell out?

Cheers all.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
HeavenAndHele
First Regular
First Regular

Post by HeavenAndHele »

If it helps, I seem to remember the last home game of last season (v Chesterfield) was all-ticket - on the plus side I rocked up shortly before and got one, on the minus side there was (potentially) not so much at stake as this year.
Jason
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

wondering the same myself. booked our hotel months ago on a non-refundable booking, so will be gutted if we don't get to the game, but with the reduced capacity and crewe also potentially pushing for play-offs, i'd be very surprised if it wasn't all ticket.
Brady

I Wish I Was There