Chelsea

General chat about anything else goes here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Chelsea

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I've not seen the game tonight but to score twice away in Barcelona whilst down to 10 men is nothing short of remarkable. I have to admit that i thought it could be 3,4 or 5 - 0 tonight but full credit to Chelsea and if they can get Bayern in the final then it will certainly leave the Spaniards scratching their heads. John Terry getting sent off was funny though as i don't like him. :~D
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jason Roberts

Post by BritishGAS »

John Terry was disgrace tonight, absolute bellend

But take nothing away from Chelsea's resilience, I thought Ramires, Ivanovic, Cole, Lampard and Drogba were immense

Whether you love or loathe Chelsea, to have yet another English club in the final, against the odds, is to be applauded!

Excuse me, for my ignorance, but who do the Gulls face in your remaining games? I guess it's squeaky bum time for you lot at the moment :) I hope you manage to end the season with some glory! Us Gasheads hope you get promoted, and won't it be sweet to be a league above the Grecians and Argyle!! Good luck lads
popside_yidlad
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by popside_yidlad »

Well done chelsea fully deserved it.
Even more remarkable when you consider cahill got injured early and then terry was stupid.
Was thrilled for torres im hoping this important goal could spark him back to the old torres.
Its not good for spurs but what a sight it is.
They MUST give Di matteo the job now.

Hope for Saturday too if chelsea can beat then draw with barce there is no reason hereford cant do the cheats
tufctillidie
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by tufctillidie »

BritishGAS wrote:John Terry was disgrace tonight, absolute bellend

But take nothing away from Chelsea's resilience, I thought Ramires, Ivanovic, Cole, Lampard and Drogba were immense

Whether you love or loathe Chelsea, to have yet another English club in the final, against the odds, is to be applauded!

Excuse me, for my ignorance, but who do the Gulls face in your remaining games? I guess it's squeaky bum time for you lot at the moment :) I hope you manage to end the season with some glory! Us Gasheads hope you get promoted, and won't it be sweet to be a league above the Grecians and Argyle!! Good luck lads
watched both chelsea games, and both were really well, best i've seen chelski play in a long time. Hopefully the champions league title can come back to england this year :)

And BritishGAS, tomorrow we have crewe at home and last game of the season are away to Hereford. Fingers crossed we can gain the last auto spot come 5P.M next saturday :)

Matt
Keep Calm. Support Torquay United
popside_yidlad
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by popside_yidlad »

Looks like that man torres is back. Nice to see despite what it means for spurs