Opening of Bristow bench

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Opening of Bristow bench

Post by lucy6lucy »

What with 898 views on the Leeds Friendly, shouldnt we have a few on the match that offically opens our new stand ;-)

How many stoke fans are we expecting? Plus are we expecting a full house from the mighty yellow army. I would imagine that no seat should be empty in the BB for this match. My family holiday in Torquay ends on the Monday, I am tempted to extend it to Tuesday before the long journey back to the North West. Surely a premiership side is more appealing than Leeds, but as Warnock has good connections it is a tight call. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Lucy
popsider
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Billy Kee

Post by popsider »

I don't think many Stoke fans will come down for the game..

Also, I'd be surprised if the new stand is full for the game, if it is, then the other 3 stands will be near enough empty.
Torquay United. Today, Tomorrow, forever.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Why this difference between an official and an unofficial opening? The stand opens when it opens. Is it because there's going to be some sort of ceremony at the Stoke game? If there's going to be a ceremony, why not have it when the stand opens. At the Leeds game. What's the reason for all this? Have I missed something (I usually do!)..?? :|