Fleetwood Info

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
HardofHerringGull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by HardofHerringGull »

If you're all puffing and panting over that lot, I guess none of you have been to "Hooters"! ;-)
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Don't really need to.

Not when there is a field next door.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
HardofHerringGull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Scott Brehaut wrote:Don't really need to.

Not when there is a field next door.

I was born in Newton Abbot Scott...so you're going to have to explain that one to me! :-/
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

HardofHerringGull wrote:
I was born in Newton Abbot Scott...so you're going to have to explain that one to me! :-/
Lots of sheep

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
HardofHerringGull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Scott Brehaut wrote: Lots of sheep
I've had a long day! =D
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Scott : you're a bah bahd man, a very bahd man. :red:

:lol:
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Scottish Gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Manse

Post by Scottish Gull »

I'd take any to be fair. Anyway back to footballing Matters!! I phoned Fleetwood today and they confirmed cash on gate for terracing. I shall see you all on saturday, as i once again begin my journies from the Burgh :)
DJAF
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Jesus Dom i actually thought you had died. Where have you been you kilt-wearing vagrant?!!!! :lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

happytorq wrote:I doubt that any of those 5 ladies will be working the bar when you get there. It'll probably be a two-toothed tiger-tattooed catastrophe called Tracy, and a hairy chested guy called Steve who liked to be called Stephanie

No chance, we had them at Ebbsfleet, I kid you not !!
Dave

JUANTAYLOS
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Rene Howe

Post by JUANTAYLOS »

Greetings peeps :). Jim's Bar is without doubt one of the best set-ups for a footy bar, but don't expect a decent pint, and you've no chance of seeing any of those barmaids in that picture! That pic was taken some time ago, and all the decent barmaids now work in the hospitality suites. The town centre is only 10mins walk at most from the away end, and there's a very decent Wetherspoons, and another very good pub opposite - The Wyre Light. Hope you all have a safe journey up and enjoy your visit to Fleetwood - but not the result! ;-)

http://www.independentftff.proboards.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jaxx_Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Jaxx_Gull »

Howdy Gulls, it's been a fair few months since I've been on the site (only coming on occasionally to check out transfer news/views and the progress of the Bench, which I shall add looks very smart, although will be a fair few months before I get to see it in the flesh :( )
Hope everyone is well and have had a good 'Summer'? Leeds has been a complete washout for the last few months, we had a tsunami a week ago don't you know?
Seems so long since my last game (Hereford Away) been wishing the weeks away to the start of the season. Didn't manage to get to any PSF's.
New away shirt purchased, which I'm really liking, ITS NOT A V NECK (Hurrah), the dark 'navy' blue is nice and the material well.... I'm in love.
See all you travelling Gulls at Fleetwood :)
Ohhhh and did someone mention a Scottish Gull trekking down? :P
LOVE.LIFE.LIVE.TUFC.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I see the club are selling tickets for Fleetwood. How many does their away end hold? Will i get a ticket on the day do you guys reckon?
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

I'm sure you'll have no problems there mate, we won't sell out our end.

As I mentioned to you on Facebook, if I finish my competition in Liverpool in time I'm going to make the trek over to see the game ;-)
Dave

docs fleetwood
Trialist
Trialist

Post by docs fleetwood »

Still decent barmaids in jims bar and its a decent set up ,pubs round town plus Queens very close 10 minutes walk or for real ale fans the Strawberry also about 10 minutes walk but if you want friendly atmosphere you'll be very welcome in the club bar
http://codarmy.proboards.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Scottish Gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Manse

Post by Scottish Gull »

austrianandygull wrote:Jesus Dom i actually thought you had died. Where have you been you kilt-wearing vagrant?!!!! :lol:

Not at all mate :lol: I've been running about like a daftie up here looking for internet connection :lol: resorted to stealing my sisters laptop!!!
DJAF