Memory Game

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Memory Game

Post by Gulliball »

Just been sent this link:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You have 15 minutes on the clock and have to remember as many of the players from our first XI's from 1996/97 to 2011/12.

Highest possible score is 154, and some players score more than one point if they were here for longer than one season.

You only have to type surnames, and to give you a starting point, Zebroski has been misspelt as Zebrowski. I wasted a good minute trying to guess who was missing from that team before I tried it with a w.

Other than that though, it is pretty good, and just a bit of fun. I scored 129, which I was happy with as my first game was only in 1997/98. At the end you get to see who you missed out.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

quite tricky when you're trying to think of players. I got 77 right but i didn't know most of the earlier ones as i wasn't a fan then. I actually forgot Alex Russell and Beds too can you believe?!!!!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Bigman
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by Bigman »

I got 103, disgusted with myself I forgot Mick O'Brien. I have no recollection of Anthony Lloyd or Nathan Abbey though.

And I forgot Ian Morris :(
nicktufc
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Euuuuuuuunan

Post by nicktufc »

Anthony Lloyd was a small midfielder, and Nathan Abbey the goalkeeper who got a 6 month contract until January, and then we decided not to bother offering him a deal beyond.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

WTF - no Tim Sills??!! Lost loads of time inputting his name in different way (Tim Sills, Tim Sils, Timothy Sills etc....)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com