Pablo Mills

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Pablo Mills

Post by hector »

Perhaps this has been covered but I never realised he had been released by Crawley. It seems he is without a club still and thus a free agent (well according to wiki). Always thought he was a decent player.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Wouldn't want him with us, dodgy temperament at best, who can forget Crawley/Bradford and his part in that, seem to remember it was him who swung a fist at one of our players in our cup match with them aswell.
Formerly known as forevertufc
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

Rather surprised to see that he has dropped out of the League by signing for Macclesfield a few days ago, I thought he would have got fixed up with a L2 club at least.

http://www.mtfc.co.uk/news/article/silk ... 44808.aspx
blueboy
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by blueboy »

Hear you've got Byron Anthony on trial atm.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

blueboy wrote:Hear you've got Byron Anthony on trial atm.
Yeah - looking for a back up CB. Got a young lad who has come through the youth set up who is highly rated and did very well in the last game but need a little more cover in this position. Worth a years contact in your opinion?
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
blueboy
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by blueboy »

Richinns wrote: Yeah - looking for a back up CB. Got a young lad who has come through the youth set up who is highly rated and did very well in the last game but need a little more cover in this position. Worth a years contact in your opinion?
I think he could do a decent job in L2 if got a manager that believes in him and plays to his strengths. He was decent for us, just went abit wrong in our relegation season from L1 and was a disaster under Buckle. I'm surprised he hasn't got himself a club yet really as a year or 2 ago there would have been alot of interest.

Certainly a much better option than Jerel Ifil lol.