Some basic facts for you

General chat about anything else goes here.
flackisgod

Some basic facts for you

Post by flackisgod »

EXETER ARE FAR FAR BETTER THAN TORKEY :win: :clap: :win: :win: :win: :win:

WE ARE IN THE HIGHER DIVSION AND WE RECENTLY THRASHED ARGILES TO WHITHIN AN INCH OF THEIR LIFE 2-1

SADLY WE WILL NEVER NEED TO PLAY YOU INGIN ION YOUR SILLY GROUND, BUT WE WOOD BEET YOU IF WE DID AS YOU ARE PATHETIC :O :lol: :goal:
BlueYellow
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by BlueYellow »

One fact for you.....

Go back to school and learn how to spell you f***ing silly excuse of a human.

Merry Christmas
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

Torquay*
Argyle*

If Exeter were as bad as your spelling(there not far off) I'd be playing for them!

In honesty you should be bigger than us.
flackisgod

Post by flackisgod »

we wiped the floor with you you wankas

y r u sucha wanka?

WHEN ALL DAYS ARE NIGHTS, ONLY THEN CAN BE BE awat=RE IOF OUR DESTINY. YOU R SO SHIT YOU HAD TO HAVE KEVIN DEERDEN IN GOLE, HE IS FATTER THAN MY MUM.

WAHT WANKAS YOU ARE :O :) :) :) :) :arrow: :idea:
BlueYellow
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by BlueYellow »

I surprised you know your mum to be honest.
flackisgod

Post by flackisgod »

yellowsmiffy wrote:Has to be an Argyle fan trying to paint a bad picture of City fans surely!?!? Calling your own mother fat is always top banter......
Shit your **** face you wanka

Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Haha, illiteracy always seems to sour "banter" in my book. Especially when it's spelling insults incorrectly.

Favourite player is Tim Sills, surely not a City fan then?

Anyway, I doubt you'll be on the site again anytime soon, unless you curb your comments, so goodbye.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

another classy greek fan.

enough said.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
We now head Due South to all games!

TUST Member 468

Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

So, flackisgod. The next statement will be anything yellow is sh*t? Didn't think it would be.

I m disappointed that some have risen to the troll s bait.
You don t know who it is ? It is of course that sad b*stard that has trolled here for far too long without being effectively neutralised. The individual is/ has a multi personality disorder and with a chip on the shoulder. As it happens, that is not strictly accurate. The sad b*stard has one huge chip fragmented into multiple pieces across BOTH shoulders.

Odd is it not that the troll chose Tim Sills as the favourite player ? No self-respecting Greek would ever do that. Another give away is the accurate spelling of PATHETIC. In a word, PATHETIC sums up the trolling sad b*stard.

I know who you are, I know your face. As it happens, that is not strictly accurate. An individual with a multi personality disorder has many faces, the basic one being two faced.

No more of your nonsense shipface. :red:
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
flackisgod

Post by flackisgod »

Trojan 67 wrote:So, flackisgod. The next statement will be anything yellow is sh*t? Didn't think it would be.

You don t know who it is ? It is of course that sad b*stard that has trolled here for far too long without being effectively neutralised. The individual is/ has a multi personality disorder and with a chip on the shoulder. As it happens, that is not strictly accurate. The sad b*stard has one huge chip fragmented into multiple pieces across BOTH shoulders.

Odd is it not that the troll chose Tim Sills as the favourite player ? No self-respecting Greek would ever do that. Another give away is the accurate spelling of PATHETIC. In a word, PATHETIC sums up the trolling sad b*stard.

I know who you are, I know your face. As it happens, that is not strictly accurate. An individual with a multi personality disorder has many faces, the basic one being two faced.

SHUT UP U MORON US A FOOL AND U DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO MERVIN BENNY IS.

MERVIN BENNY IS THE GOD OF ALL FOOTBAL;L AND CAQN BE KNOWN AS TORKEY ARE THE KEEPERS OF THE DETINEY. MERVIN BENNEY IS MY WIFE AND MY LIFE. I LOE MERVIN BENNEY

YOU SHUT YOUR STUPID FACE. IT IS STUPID I AM CLEVER :engflag: :engflag: :red: :clap: :mrgreen:
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Roll on the schools in Somerset re-opening, you're obviously well behind in English.

He did sum you up fairly accurately though.

Oh, and stick to this section of the site please or your stay will be brief.
Dave

flackisgod

Post by flackisgod »

Trojan 67 wrote:So, flackisgod. The next statement will be anything yellow is sh*t? Didn't think it would be.

IMBEEL
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

flackisgod - Here you go http://www.yourdictionary.com/

I think its only right we try and help educate this guy - after all, its not his fault he is inbred.
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Stoke_Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Stoke_Gull »

This moron is just tarring all Exeter fans with the same brush, :S quite unfair to do that to your own fans, unless this is some sort of wind up which in my experience it could well be...
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

He was banned for refusing to stop creating moronic threads on the Main Board, came back briefly under a new ID but didn't have anything new to offer, best to ignore the troll in my opinion ;-)
Dave