Torquay Summer Transfers Thread INs and OUTs

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
yellowforever
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Our next signing

Post by yellowforever »

Paul Jones was really good for Peterborough at the end of the season, and i think if we got him it'd be a fantastic signing.
"We are now so far up sh*t creek our boat is actually poking out the end of someones toilet bowl."
Brucie. 27/02/14
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

gashead josh wrote: No, apparently Matt Harrold and Cureton are the 2 he's after atm.
Phew! Matt harrold? I thought buckle wanted to go up? :/
The gulls are going up
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

Matt HarroLOLd. Absolutely terrible player.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

gashead josh wrote: No, apparently Matt Harrold and Cureton are the 2 he's after atm.
Well, if I was to choose out of those two, it certainly wouldn't be Harrold. He is terrible.
gashead josh

Post by gashead josh »

NickGull wrote: Well, if I was to choose out of those two, it certainly wouldn't be Harrold. He is terrible.
He didn't do anything in the 2 legs against you but the Shrewsbury fans all seem to rate him and desperate to keep him. It is league 2 after all and many bang on about the need for a target man (Many on here claim that was the reason you didn't go up). He still has a year left on his contract so it may not happen anyway but I'm sure he could form a decent partnership with someone like Cureton.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Possibly. I've seen him 3 times this season, aswell as a few more in the past for the likes of Yeovil, Southend etc, and I've never been impressed. As you say, he doesn't score many, but he never seems to be much of an aerial threat either, in my eyes.

It'll be sods laws that Buckle couldn't sign a targetman for us for 18 months yet he gets one in straight away for you lot!
clemy1989
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Wroe

Post by clemy1989 »

isn't it about time this thread is renamed to outs and outs. still now word on anything coming in but out so far seems to be buckle north milton bevan stanley probably branno zebs o kane, doubt tomlin or robbo will return either
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Wonder if he'll sign no show wroe
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

What about oastler? Still signing?
The gulls are going up
stratfordgull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Bobby O...oh no

Post by stratfordgull »

Somebody tell Buckle that Neville Southall is out of contract and available.......
Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

yellowforever wrote:Paul Jones was really good for Peterborough at the end of the season, and i think if we got him it'd be a fantastic signing.

Hahahahahahah....Nice one centurion :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Fletch wrote:
Hahahahahahah....Nice one centurion :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Would not laugh to loudly at this Fletch,had Paul Jones been availble for loan in January Paul buckle would have signed him and he would have been our no1 untill the season end,how do i know this,just read through my posts the clue's are there,well acually you wont need as you are my personal stalker :lol:
Formerly known as forevertufc
Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

forevertufc wrote: Would not laugh to loudly at this Fletch,had Paul Jones been availble for loan in January Paul buckle would have signed him and he would have been our no1 untill the season end,how do i know this,just read through my posts the clue's are there,well acually you wont need as you are my personal stalker :lol:
ROFL...I really couldnt give a flying f**k what you post (apart from when you try and make a counterpoint to other posts)...Hate to disillusion you but I have zero interest in you at all. :zzz:
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Feeling tetchy, Fletch?

Maybe a spot of good weather and some skiing needed ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Not not bad for someone who keeps quoting me Fletch,of course you are free to dissargee with me any time you like,at the moment all i see you do is go around waiting for a post to latch onto a post so you can take the p@ss like that of yellowforever,and show how smart you are,why dont you try and point towards a keeper you would like,that you think might be with in our budget.

And feel free to continue stalking me allways wanted one of my own :lol:
Formerly known as forevertufc