Rene off

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

Surely by definition Wikipedia can never be the primary source for news stories, as everything has to be referenced.

Unless Steven Gerrard really is planning to marry Ryan Giggs' ex to get his hands on a Premiership medal.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
OllieGull
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by OllieGull »

To be fair, I was on the Premier League wiki page a few days ago and it said Mourinho would be appointed 3rd June, although it was clearly a lot more documented than Rene moving to another club.
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

NickGull wrote:So according to Wiki (probably nonsense), Rene signed a 3-year deal at Carlisle today.
Each to their own. It is a cold, miserable place. And it's almost in Scotland. Good luck with all that Rene.
brooker
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Super Rene Howe

Post by brooker »

I checked earlier, and it said he'd signed a two year deal at Oxford! Somebody is on the wind up, wiki pages can be edited by anybody.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Are you both studying there then?
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Carlisle is ok, i've been up there a fair few times and it's not a bad little city. It would certainly get some favourable remarks if it was to be the subject of on of my 'towns of the day'. :)

As for Rene, just go and leave us alone now please. :-D

(which is exactly what some of you are shouting to your pc screen about me i don't doubt :'( )
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

His Wikipedia page now says he has signed a four year deal with Queen of the South, which I think is a small amateur team from Jockland (like Rangers). Somebody is obviously playing silly bu**ers.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Just heard a random conversation in the bookies up here that there are rumours that Howe could go to Chesterfield and how he has always done well against them. They are looking at an all out assault on the league under Cook and have already added 3 players including Eoin Doyle. Hope this is all bull and it probably is but I certainly don't want to see him at Chesterfield!!!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

he has been talking with greg abbott who wants to sign him.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Has he gone yet? Bloody hell he's drawing this one out isn't he?!

So funny if he didn't get fixed up and we told him to f*ck off.
Behind-the-Gulls
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Behind-the-Gulls »

Is there any league 1 or 2 club he hasn't been talking too!
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Behind-the-Gulls wrote:Is there any league 1 or 2 club he hasn't been talking too!
Yes - us :)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Thank God
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Where is he today on his magical UK mystery tour? Mansfield?

Just think, we could have sold him in the window after Christmas and still stayed up. Oh well, at least we DID stay up that's the main thing.

York is a decent place to live Rene, maybe you go up there tomorrow as you only have 3 days left.
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by bobby93 »

Carlisle? Brilliant.

They're sort of my second team, if such a thing exists. More a team I accidentally know a lot about having seen them a million times. My dad's from there, my brother's been mascot when he was a nipper.

I don't think he'd fit in there, Greg Abbott has some funny ideas though. Paddy Madden to Yeovil not being his finest hour.
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele