Let’s not get too carried away

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Urban Spaceman wrote: 13 Apr 2019, 21:42 There were still 21 other teams from the region competing and Torquay deservedly won the title. It had to be earned and was not handed to the Gulls on a plate - goals still had to be scored and defended at the same time. I totally agree with Wokingham Gull and Dannyrvtufc4life - enjoy the achievement because it may not happen again for many years (though I hope not !).

Like I said, don't disagree with your sentiments, I also feel the same way, especially towards the owner situation. However, I'm just going to allow myself to forget everything for a little while and to just enjoy this.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Minneapolisgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Jo Kuffour

Post by Minneapolisgull »

This must be one of the few forums when finally after what seems like years of misery being a Torquay fan. That when finally we have something to celebrate something to be proud of, on a Saturday when we finally can dare to dream that we might start finally moving in the right direction . Some can post that it's a long tough road ahead and remind us how low we have sunk and all might not be rosy in the torquay garden. Come on REALLY!
Minneapolisgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Jo Kuffour

Post by Minneapolisgull »

One more thing maybe we should enjoy reading the best day ever thread... Far more enjoyable than let's not get to excited after winning the league title thread !!!