Congratulations & Good Luck

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
gullsflyinghigh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rene Howe

Post by gullsflyinghigh »

Victor Kasule wrote:Can't really add anything to what has already been said, but best of luck to you at Old Trafford - much rather see you go up than Stevenage.
Thanks Victor. Did you remember to get any pictures of our away support?
Victor Kasule
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Victor Kasule »

I did get a couple. Not great ones as I was too busy with the game to take any during play, but I took a few at the end and there's a couple of keepers - will get them uploaded when my hangover lets me.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

If you use the Full Editor you can attach the files through the site.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
ShrewsFan
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Robinson

Post by ShrewsFan »

Echo everyone else. We let ourselves down at Plainmoor and didn't do enough last night to get ourselves back into it. Could go on about how we were terrible but at the end of the day it was just that we were beaten by a better team. A bit hard to take, especially as we got within a whisker of automatic promotion, but all the best at Old Trafford, go and take that promotion
Victor Kasule
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Victor Kasule »

Er...I might be having a blond moment, but how do I upload a picture on here?
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

On the full editor, down the bottom theres 2 tabs called "Options" and "Upload Attachment"... can you guess which ones you want?!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Use full editor, right at the bottom you will see the Upload Attachment tab. Use it to browse to the file and upload it.
Dave

BobbyT
Trialist
Trialist

Post by BobbyT »

Good to see some of the Shrewsbury fans come over and applaud our fans and shake hands after the game. However, shame about the little children that decided to 'goad' us. Also, I saw a coin thrown at the fans as well, by the Shrewsbury fans, which was a bit disgraceful really. Fortunately, it did not hit anyone but I would not like to say how close it got. Shame that a small minority of idiots do still exist at most clubs these days. Still, the majority of Shrewsbury fans were great and, like I say, nice to see them come over and shake hands, etc.
Victor Kasule
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Victor Kasule »

Sorry I didn't get all of you but the bit at the end of the stand was in the way.
Attachments
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG (164.96 KiB) Viewed 937 times
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG (187.63 KiB) Viewed 937 times
Victor Kasule
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Victor Kasule »

Not sure why the picture is so big, I'm a bit of a technophobe so probably my fault.
Loggerheads
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Loggerheads »

I can't see Hells Bells?
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Victor Kasule wrote:Not sure why the picture is so big, I'm a bit of a technophobe so probably my fault.

I've re-sized them and added them back, kept them fairly big so people can save the pictures and edit them as they please.

Thanks mate, your contributions have been a pleasure to read and I hope you guys go up next season.
Dave

Victor Kasule
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Victor Kasule »

Cheers owd lad, been nice to visit another team's forum without any animosity. Hopefully we won't be playing each other next season, but if we do I'll look forward to a trip down to your place. Couldn't make it last weekend but the one (and only) time I came down it was a cracking weekend.
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

We got a lot of unprovoked grief before and after the game but "some" Shrews fans, but as we were walking out there were a few old guys standing ont he corner applauding us as we walked out. I made a point of going over and shaking their hands. I hate to say it but I think if we were playing any other top 4 team last night we would have been beaten in the last 20 minutes. You pushed us really hard in our penalty box but it was like no one wanted to finish it for Shrews. Even though Wroe had 2 bad games, your ginger haired striker was just as bad. At least Wroe made our keeper (Bevan) make a decent save.

Your crowd were on top form last night though, good bit of singing and the guys in the corner by the away end and some fun banter, just a shame someone had to ruin it with a smoke bomb. Also during the pitch invasion the stewards had their work cut out, but all passed with no serious issues. I do like the new ground, this was the 3rd time visiting, and would love it if we had something like that at Torquay and the same number of fans lol.
asfcstu
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Billy Kee

Post by asfcstu »

Stanley fan here congratulations on reaching the final no sour grapes here hope you beat satanage in the final good luck :-D