Officials for Saturday announced

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

tommyg wrote:To be honest, I didn't have any complaints about the penalties or Zebroski red card. We got sucked into Crawley's game instead of playing our own which is why this isn't our second trip to OT this season.
I don't think this is wrong in any way (although I will admit to not remembering the three individual incidents, I don't remember them bring totally outrageous). The thing which I worry about is that, as others have mentioned, he allowed the greatest amount of blatant diving, fouling and cheating that I have ever seen go unpunished. Stevenage know they are nowhere near the footballing side that we are, and their only real chance to win is to kick us around a bit and hope to win by the odd goal or on penners.
My fear is that this fella allows them to get away with it and the second best team win promotion because of the action of one man.

This is, of course, assuming we aren't rubbish and get beaten fair and square by The Boro.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

stefano wrote:I loved Awayday's edit of the referee's profile! =D

I don't think that worrying or getting worked up about the referee is necessary though. We have the players to play Stevenage off the park at Old Trafford and if we click I can't see the referee having any influence over the outcome. Mark Charles out of the game, man to man if necessary, and play our normal attacking style and hopefully by the time the prawn sandwiches get served up at half time it will be game over! ;-)

I thought his name is Darius (Skrek). ;-)
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

tommyg wrote:To be honest, I didn't have any complaints about the penalties or Zebroski red card. We got sucked into Crawley's game instead of playing our own which is why this isn't our second trip to OT this season.
And no doubt that Stevenage will be up for similar tricks on Saturday! Accrington were angered by their antics on Friday - players will be going down all over the shop and this appointment with his past game for us in mind, really doesn't fill me with confidence.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

The reasons for not going Old Trafford keep multiplying.

DD is a double limp dick of the highest degree.

He was weak when we capitulated against Creepy and he'll be weak against Weightlifters Have Small Dicks Borough.

Did you see how WHSD Borough played against Accrington ? They played it against Accy precisely the way Creepy played it against us.

Not happy, not happy with that appointment at all. :@ :@ :@
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
tommyg
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by tommyg »

NickGull wrote: And no doubt that Stevenage will be up for similar tricks on Saturday! Accrington were angered by their antics on Friday - players will be going down all over the shop and this appointment with his past game for us in mind, really doesn't fill me with confidence.
My point was to just highlight that the big decisions he made were actually correct and because of our own actions. We derailed from the game plan and got dragged down to Crawley's level. I'm sure we've learnt from that and Buckle will serve it as a reminder to the players. If we play our own game and avoid Stevenage's dirty tricks and underhand tactics then hopefully it won't affect the outcome of the game.
TUFCBOY1234
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Post by TUFCBOY1234 »

Jesus not this guy he never took the whistle out of his mouth during the crawley game he better not balls this one up to :slap:
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

i was dreading the deadman as I noticed he didn't get any play off semi finals.
TUFCBOY1234
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Post by TUFCBOY1234 »

yeah theres a reason for that cuz hes a cluts :red:
A J
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by A J »

This the Darren Deadman from Cheshunt? (About 30 mins away from Stevenage!) 8/
Steve23
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Steve23 »

Great just what we need... Especially considering Stevenage are cheating bas****s of the highest order. Trying to get players sent off, rolling round on the floor and having a mothers meeting by the dugout...
Wisconsin_gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mr Chappell

Post by Wisconsin_gull »

Drama to the last - could it get any better. What a season - I'm exhausted. :~D
Now the officials conspire to try to catch us out - whatever next. Cheer up folks could have been Mr Singh with the whistle... :Z :) :'(
PB will have learned from the Creepy Crawley game and have watched the WHSD Borough vid, so lads will be prepared (like boy scouts - I am looking forward to young Danny Nutmegging one of the big lads by running through his legs >:( ) we will be golden :-D

The Gull Player highlights looked solid.
Is it me or is Gavin Tomlin really John Barnes????? :nod:
I have got most of folks here fired up for the final
Work colleague (Newcastle fan) has ESPN soccer and a DVR so could be good for a copy of the full 90! :bow: :clap: :engflag:

COYY
At the kerb halt - look right - look left -look right again - if all clear quick march!
Northumbergull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Alex Watson
Location: Widdrington Station, Northumberland (hence the monicker)

Post by Northumbergull »

Look, lads and lasses, we all know that the FA is riddled with Greeks and they'll stop at NOTHING to stop us from becoming the highest-placed team in Devon. It probably only took them a couple of seconds to come up with this **** for a ref.

My first reactions were along the lines of, "it beggars belief" and, "as per usual" but I pulled myself up quickly.

At the end of the day, all it means is that we'll just have to play some class stuff and hope that enough of our lads are still standing by the end of the game to counter any of their attacks. So what if our team comes off battered and bruised? All it'll mean is that thugs can't play football and we'll have played them off the park.

Remember the first five rules of football:

1. There's no such thing as a dead ball, only an unwillingness to run yourself into the ground.

2. This side of broken limbs, merely pulling on the club shirt should give you wings.

3. However big the opposition, we are made of stronger stuff. Mentally, be prepared!

4. Football is a sport, NOT a game. REAL men play sports!

5. There's no loss of face in calling in sick for good reasons. However, you will NEVER be forgiven for developing attitude sickness!

COYY!

Cheers

Bruce
Northumberland Gulls, we drive south to all the games!
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Trojan 67 wrote:The reasons for not going Old Trafford keep multiplying.

DD is a double limp dick of the highest degree.

He was weak when we capitulated against Creepy and he'll be weak against Weightlifters Have Small Dicks Borough.

Did you see how WHSD Borough played against Accrington ? They played it against Accy precisely the way Creepy played it against us.

Not happy, not happy with that appointment at all. :@ :@ :@
Apparently Accrington were as bad as them trying to get there players sent off aswell. That wouldnt surprise me either.

Still he better be a damn site better than he was last time we had him!