New Signing Kevin Dawson from Gloucester City.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

You could see from his 20 minutes on Saturday he is / was ! a good player. Looks just the sort we need in midfield but way off the pace , slow and unfit.
Only 32 but dropped down to National North 3 years ago which seems odd.
Perhaps he's not that good now ! or got plagued with injuries - should fit in well !
Desperately need another striker though,
we just don't have the sharpness and quality to convert chances. Don't think Fadahunsi is the answer, Collins looks the part at times but seems a bit lightweight.
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

I agree with Devonbee that Alex Moyse is a fine prospect and I cannot understand why he has not been recalled.

If on loan as he is surely we have a release clause in the contract.
aggrey_25
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: aggrey

Post by aggrey_25 »

yes it makes no sense, surely city or argyle have players needing minutes that would make more sense. glad GJ brother is earing his wage!! shocking
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

Moyse will play pro football for a living, I would lay money that Johnson will release him at the end of the season as he is not one of his, you have to have played for him at different clubs at least twice before he trusts you.
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

If he can get/stay fit he would be a good signing for us next season in National South. He looks a proper player , the sort of midfielder we need . Will wait for someone to chip in with 'but he's not got any pace !'