Craig Stanley/Twitter

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

diamondgirl wrote:Did anyone see , on Twitter, last night.

Manse7 to Stanner6 Congrats on your move to rovers. Well done mate going to miss your narcotic addictions.
Stanner6 to Manse7 Yes manse my diabetes is going well mate cheers 4 asking. Thanks mate glad its sorted now any chance u joining us?
Manse7 to Stanner6 he's got enough midfielders!!
Stanner6 to Manse7 Well u can play right back too! U can never to many midfielders.
Manse7 to Stanner6 hopefully never again mate! No worries mate enjoyed playing alongside you hopefully in future our paths will cross

Thanks Stanley! We are having enough problems with our ex-manager raiding our club. We don't need you putting the boot in as well. :slap:
In between there was this, from me - @manse7 @Staners6 *cough* Maybe he needs a right back :) (er, sorry)

got this back - @chrisjballard haha chris good banter !! Hopefully the new manager will play me in CM and I don't get to be a make shift RB (again)
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
Gashead1979
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Gashead1979 »

Fonda wrote:There were rumours that he was off ot Bristol before the Shrews games. Perhaps it became more definite (as far as the players were concerned) in the week leading up to the final? I don't think the players just choked. They looked like their minds were elswhere.

Regardless of whether the manager was going or not, they had one massive game left at Old Trafford live on Sky.

Surely thats enough to put any non-football business right to the back of your mind??

From a neutral point of view you looked like lost sheep a bit and didnt have any creativity to get past an organised defence, and most people knew you were better than that. Think the occasion got to some of your players. O'Kane best of the bunch
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

happytorq wrote: In between there was this, from me - @manse7 @Staners6 *cough* Maybe he needs a right back :) (er, sorry)

got this back - @chrisjballard haha chris good banter !! Hopefully the new manager will play me in CM and I don't get to be a make shift RB (again)
Lets hope thats right Chris.
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."