morris

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Richinns wrote:Any more news on this anyone?
Well pretty much every Hereford fan thinks its a done deal. Whether that is just because they've read the same article linked in the OP I don't know.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Could this be the first thing rumourchap has right??? :lol:
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

If it is,then a TorquayFans.com street party must happen :) ,to be fair to Rumurchap he in this instance has taken his info from bullsnews,so Wait untill Monday and lets see.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Warwickgull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: HOWE

Post by Warwickgull »

http://bullsnews.blogspot.com/

Well it sounds that he has certainly left the Bulls who have landed in Spain without him, after he impressed against Ludlow in a PSF. Lets hope he is on the OS sat in the family stand holding that yellow shirt that I am still struggling to like on Monday!

Double signing Monday, fingers crossed. :-D :-D :scarf: :scarf:
Everybody has a photographic memory, some people just dont have film.
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

I can't keep my fingers crossed much longer on this one, it's hurting and making typing difficult. Somebody shed some light on it please...
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Richinns »

I have been hovering all day waiting for some good news on this also!
TUST member 328
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

And me aswell,Teeboo where are you ?if you know come tell us,we dont mind,honest :clap:
Formerly known as forevertufc
teeboo100
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: alex russell

Post by teeboo100 »

he will sign hows that
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Richinns »

teeboo100 wrote:he will sign hows that
Brilliant news - any idea when teeboo?
TUST member 328
Warwickgull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Warwickgull »

Would have thought very soon, he wouldn't have left a club mid trial who had a deal on the table for him just for a chat with Ling. Deal probably all agreed, just a case of him signing the contract. (touch wood)
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

Had a quick look around on a Chesterfiled site. Some interesting views on here...

http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/index.p ... 1855&st=40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Many suggesting they're not bothered about losing him - but they are now a League 1 club with high hopes. Plenty of others suggesting they'd be happy if he stayed.

Points of interest - he's versatile but not quick, he's got a sweet left foot and can play left-back, left-wing or central midfield. Someone even suggested left centre-back! Sounds like left-footed Mcphee...

I thought he was a winger/striker? Literally no mention here he can play up-front.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
Warwickgull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Warwickgull »

Sounds as though he is just the sort of calibre player we were all hoping Ling would sign. Over 100 apperances at league 1 and championship level more than makes up for the loss of Zeb for me who failed misserably at league one level.

This signing ( if confirmed ) would be far more comparable with Zeb than the one of Howe.
Chris B
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by Chris B »

Having watched the Hereford highlights of their friendly with Ludlow last week (I know, I really need to get out more!), he looked to me like a clever footballer. A little like a taller, left-sided Wayne Carlisle, with a touch more pace and a Nicholson-esque left foot. The 30-yard cracker was certainly promising, and I really liked what I saw, albeit against a local side on an astroturf pitch.

Few sides play with two, lightning-quick Carayol-type wingers (Manchester United often have Nani/Valencia on one side, with the more consistent Park on the other flank, for instance). Perhaps Ling is looking at Morris on the left with Macklin (?) on the right. That said, I'd still love to see us sign a wonderkid winger/striker on loan from a Premiership/Championship side, though!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

How did you get these, Chris, and do you have a link?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Chris B
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by Chris B »

It was from their official site, Matt. You'll need a GullsPlayer account to access it, and I warn you, the highlights are very extensive! Morris is number 8 for Hereford in the orange kit. http://www.herefordunited.co.uk/page/Home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;