Northampton fan's express there opinion on

General chat about anything else goes here.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Trojan 67 wrote:Whatever happened to Billy big Cobbler b'llocks who came on here giving it large at the beginning of last season ?

If we don't get a result tomorrow, he'll be back here giving it large bigtime. :(

I expect his membership went up in smoke a year ago ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

Trojan 67 wrote:Whatever happened to Billy big Cobbler b'llocks who came on here giving it large at the beginning of last season ?

If we don't get a result tomorrow, he'll be back here giving it large bigtime. :(
His bollox got so big he drowned in his own piss. Poor lad.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Southampton Gull wrote:I expect his membership went up in smoke a year ago ;-)
Aye, remember it well, it's what doomsday merchants call an extinction event.

But TorquayFans.com did not go quietly into the night. Our Creator, our Dr. Frankenstien (Louis :bow: ) brought the brain dead back to life to torment each other.

:devil:
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
A Cobbler
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by A Cobbler »

Thought I'd butt in on this conversation. Firstly, it's nice to see you all rate us Cobblers fans so highly! lol

Secondly, to be fair I think some of the comments on that thread are true. I stand by what I said on that thread that Buckle is really tiresome with this 'we're unlucky all the time/we're getting no luck/the worlds against us' attitude. It never seems that one of his teams ever concede a goal that wasn't 'lucky'. If you took him at his word he'd probably claim the ball went into the Rovers goal after bouncing off the mascots arse.

Oh, and merely to prove my point....latest Bristol Rovers article on the BBC website: Buckle rues 'out of luck' Rovers

I don't think it's really sour grapes against either Bristol or Torquay. I think it's just the fact that he's definitely an arsehole.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

A Cobbler wrote:Thought I'd butt in on this conversation. Firstly, it's nice to see you all rate us Cobblers fans so highly! lol

Secondly, to be fair I think some of the comments on that thread are true. I stand by what I said on that thread that Buckle is really tiresome with this 'we're unlucky all the time/we're getting no luck/the worlds against us' attitude. It never seems that one of his teams ever concede a goal that wasn't 'lucky'. If you took him at his word he'd probably claim the ball went into the Rovers goal after bouncing off the mascots arse.

Oh, and merely to prove my point....latest Bristol Rovers article on the BBC website: Buckle rues 'out of luck' Rovers

I don't think it's really sour grapes against either Bristol or Torquay. I think it's just the fact that he's definitely an arsehole.

Not many of us will dispute that ;-)
Dave