Lingy

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
DTG
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Anyone but McNeil

Post by DTG »

Can't the guy just be left in peace to recover from whatever's wrong with him?

Anyway, in the spirit of stupid rumours. I heard he caught the clap off Derek the ladyboy on a bonding night out with Nicho and Manse. :whistle:
GET PHILLIPS OUT NOW!!!
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

DTG wrote:Can't the guy just be left in peace to recover from whatever's wrong with him?

Anyway, in the spirit of stupid rumours. I heard he caught the clap off Derek the ladyboy on a bonding night out with Nicho and Manse. :whistle:
So you heard that rumour too?................
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

forevertufc wrote:When you do not bring clarity to a situation like this wierd and wonderful rumours is exactly what you get, I heard so many yesterday I could write a book, from Lingy being a lot more seriously ill than the club are letting on, right to Lingy has walked out on the club.

As said in my first reply he does have a right to some privacy, but if he is not back at the club this week, then it is time for people to front up and tell us what is really the matter, we all have at one time or another been hit with a virus, worse case you are normaly back on your feet after 2-3 weeks.
All depends on what virus it is. I had a virus in 04 that kept me in bed for 6 weeks and I am never off work. I have had 2 days off sick in 5 years so I think that gives you an idea of how bad some can be.

I think this rumour thing is a bit stupid to be honest. If has walked we would have known, if it's a serious illness then then some of you are looking a bit pathetic on here really.
supergulls
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by supergulls »

This forum is getting worse why let the truth get in the way of a good story, Martin isn't walking out, he isn't going anywhere, and there is no conspiracy. He couldn't come back too early for fears of giving it to the rest of the squad. He was very poorly but is on his way back to good health and will be back soon. I was told this from his son.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

supergulls wrote:This forum is getting worse why let the truth get in the way of a good story, Martin isn't walking out, he isn't going anywhere, and there is no conspiracy. He couldn't come back too early for fears of giving it to the rest of the squad. He was very poorly but is on his way back to good health and will be back soon. I was told this from his son.

Not guilty this time......................... :)
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Wow,wow,wow.STOP!!!! I did not not personaly say Martin Ling had walked on the club nor did anyone else on this forum say that, I, AND OTHERS MERELY STATED SOME OF THE RUMOURS THAT WERE FLYING AROUND PLAINMOOR BEFORE DURING AND AFTER THE GAME. AND WHO IS TO BLAME FOR THAT, THIS FORUM, NO, NOT A CHANCE.

Who ever decided to keep this hush, hush IS TO BLAME, I will tell what is pathetic, creating a situation where the assistant manager of this club in a public interview tells reporters when asked about Martin Ling, the only I can say is I have spoken to his wife.

I do not doubt your word supergulls, so it is a case he has been suffering from a virus in its worst case which yes can take weeks to get over, WELL THEN WHY NOT COME OUT AND SAY IT, WHY THE NEED FOR SUCH A MYSTERY, THEN RUMOURS OF HIM GOING TO POMPEY, WALKING OUT ON THE CLUB, BEING SERIOUSLY ILL DO NOT START DO THEY.
Formerly known as forevertufc
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Dave calm down mate, ignore them. It doesn't matter at the end of the day. Nobody on this thread has said anything really inflammatory or derogatory so i don't understand why people are making such a big issue of it. Again it's another case of this site becoming a powderkeg because people have lost perspective.

You are calling for clarity whilst others are saying why do we need clarity, why can't he be left alone? Both are right. Don't get people sometimes and this site makes the already confused ( me ) f*cking dizzy!!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

forevertufc wrote:Wow,wow,wow.STOP!!!! I did not not personaly say Martin Ling had walked on the club nor did anyone else on this forum say that, I, AND OTHERS MERELY STATED SOME OF THE RUMOURS THAT WERE FLYING AROUND PLAINMOOR BEFORE DURING AND AFTER THE GAME. AND WHO IS TO BLAME FOR THAT, THIS FORUM, NO, NOT A CHANCE.

Who ever decided to keep this hush, hush IS TO BLAME, I will tell what is pathetic, creating a situation where the assistant manager of this club in a public interview tells reporters when asked about Martin Ling, the only I can say is I have spoken to his wife.

I do not doubt your word supergulls, so it is a case he has been suffering from a virus in its worst case which yes can take weeks to get over, WELL THEN WHY NOT COME OUT AND SAY IT, WHY THE NEED FOR SUCH A MYSTERY, THEN RUMOURS OF HIM GOING TO POMPEY, WALKING OUT ON THE CLUB, BEING SERIOUSLY ILL DO NOT START DO THEY.
Top line was directed at you the bottom line is not at you but people who can't help make up BS stories.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I still don't see the problem though if people want to make up stories, it's interesting to read. So long as they aren't saying things about Lingys personal life i don't see the problem and we should know what's going on anyway. The club have a responsibility to keep us informed and if they don't you get rumours and people coming on here and complaining about it. You can't win.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

HANG ON A MINUTE,, my rumour in the gents came straight from the guy that said Reading were after Danny Stevens, so surely it carries some weight?
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

austrianandygull wrote:I still don't see the problem though if people want to make up stories, it's interesting to read. So long as they aren't saying things about Lingys personal life i don't see the problem and we should know what's going on anyway. The club have a responsibility to keep us informed and if they don't you get rumours and people coming on here and complaining about it. You can't win.
Well I guess the club should print Ling's doctors note in the next program then
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I've had enough of this site, it's pure poison. Enjoy it and fester in your own self importance. I'm a better man than you and i can hold my head up that i'm not right up my own arse like some of you on here.

Cue retort about ( had enough of this site for the fourth time ) yeah it's so f*cking funny isn't it. Good riddance!!!!!
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

austrianandygull wrote:I've had enough of this site, it's pure poison. Enjoy it and fester in your own self importance. I'm a better man than you and i can hold my head up that i'm not right up my own arse like some of you on here.

Cue retort about ( had enough of this site for the fourth time ) yeah it's so f*cking funny isn't it. Good riddance!!!!!
You just don't have brucie's stamina
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

No neither do i have your brain or your attitude thank f*ck!
Last edited by AustrianAndyGull on 10 Feb 2013, 14:43, edited 1 time in total.
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

yes as supergull says he has been very poorly and i think now people should stop thinking its anything else, he has been ill as some of us are from time to time, he will be back.