Labadie Recalled by County

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Yes, echo that (despite my obvious disappointment ). We'd be down already Joss if it weren't for you coming to Plainmoor and at the very least you have kept us in it, now we are left with the same players who couldn't get us out of it. Hope you have a successful career and show the total cock ends at Notts what a good player you are and get a move away from them in the future.

Alfreton is now beginning to excite me.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
taunton_gull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by taunton_gull »

Apparently Brackley are on their way up, I've heard their ground is no more than a park pitch. Yes circumstances have been unfortunate, but that doesn't account for where we are now - I feel so depressed it has come to this. To think we made it by the skin of our teeth only to most likely return barely a few years later I just can't believe it. Right now I will take supporting a stable conference club but the way things have gone I'm not sure we will even have that. Tragic.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I bet they don't even have toilets at Brackley Tauntongull!! :'(

I'm doomed! Next season i'm forced to wear big nappies to away games!!!!! :'( :'(
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

Massive blow although the way he has been playing recently its no surprise that County have decided to have another look at him.

Any small confidence I had of staying up are now gone. The only thing that would make me happy now is if Craig gets put in the centre of midfield for the Gills game.

Can see us on the end of a hammering.
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Most of you know that I am a glass half full kind of guy, but even this has me teetering!!

We are now left to rely on players that Knill clearly doesn't rate (Lathrope, Craig) or players not match fit (Easton, Morris).

Worrying times.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Scott Brehaut wrote:Most of you know that I am a glass half full kind of guy, but even this has me teetering!!We are now left to rely on players that Knill clearly doesn't rate (Lathrope, Craig) or players not match fit (Easton, Morris).

Worrying times.

Come on Scotty lad, let out a stonking rant! :lol:

It would be a RIGHT laugh!! :rofl:
jonnyfive
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Gary Clayton

Post by jonnyfive »

tktufc91 wrote:Massive blow although the way he has been playing recently its no surprise that County have decided to have another look at him.

The only thing that would make me happy now is if Craig gets put in the centre of midfield for the Gills game.
Like replacing Yaya Toure with Louis Spence
"Also, stands aren't sentient."
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Any hope I had remaining has just drained out of me reading this news.
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Lloyder5
Skipper
Skipper

Post by Lloyder5 »

Wouldn't want to be lining up with too many of you guys in a relagation battle!
That said it is a blow.
TUST number 080
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by divingbboy »

Not that I'm bitter or anything, but I'm desperately trying to come up with a cunning plan to get Notts County relegated. To the Blue Square South.
TUST member 203
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

taunton_gull wrote:Apparently Brackley are on their way up, I've heard their ground is no more than a park pitch. Yes circumstances have been unfortunate, but that doesn't account for where we are now - I feel so depressed it has come to this. To think we made it by the skin of our teeth only to most likely return barely a few years later I just can't believe it. Right now I will take supporting a stable conference club but the way things have gone I'm not sure we will even have that. Tragic.

Hey leave Brackley alone :) I used to live there. Good little football team and if you are into Motorsport it's fantastic town.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

f**king typical! :@

could only happen to us - never the other tw*ts at the bottom! :@

i blame labadie for playing too well......................... :} =D
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
We now head Due South to all games!

TUST Member 468

Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

austrianandygull wrote: Come on Scotty lad, let out a stonking rant! :lol:

It would be a RIGHT laugh!! :rofl:
I will, IF we get relegated.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

SuperNickyWroe wrote:f**king typical! :@

could only happen to us - never the other tw*ts at the bottom! :@

i blame labadie for playing too well......................... :} =D
and this is why we're going down Chris. This season has just been a laugh a minute with one calamity after another, we think we're back on track and someone gets sent off or suspended or injured, delays about crucial decsions, players being played out of position or not used properly, poor team selection, shocking football, pre-occupations with plastic pitches and scoreboards and the list goes on and on. Then just when we've found a nugget of a player out of the blue to almost singlehandedly drag us away from the sh*t, he has to go back after a handful of games and we're back to square one again!! WTF is going on here?!! It's like a ongoing comedy series but this one will be pulled after the last episode against Bristol Rovers.
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

We can't start having a go at Notts County. He is their player and at least he helped us gain points in recent weeks. Good luck to him, he is a class player and deserves his chance to shine at his home club. His/their gain, our (very big) loss.

This may sound stupidly over optimistic, but we still have the same players available who managed to beat Gillingham at home earlier in the season. Personally, I don't think they will be able to recapture that form now, it is probably too late. However, all that we can do is hang on to a faint hope, most of us have that secret little, very little grain of hope (go on, be honest!)!

These are a very sad times for us Gulls fans, I hope we have no more disasters, such as losing Poke for more games. We only have a very small chance now, without Poke in goal we have no chance.