striker

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

We're only joking RR! Your info has been very good so far, it's just that this one is very vague and information we've known since yesterday!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Not really worth it then. Tell us something we don't know or don't bother. Why risk your job for the sake of posting something which the BBC (hardly the bastion of early news) has reported already and that, in any case, any fan with two brain cells to knock together (I hate to discriminate against Edd12, but needs must) knows anyway?

Dave, I checked, ALL my little ponies are exactly where they should be.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

the reason for being vague camb gull is because im very close to things and would be very unpopular if things were come back to me, im trying to let people know what is going on without getting myself into hot water, if people think im making these things up as i go along then there aint much i can do about that but i only post the truth and what i know and i apologise if im being vague but i cant be anymore forthcoming.
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by ROADRUNNER »

listen up ferrari, i posted what i did before i realised it was on the beeb, i thought this site was for debate, its not all about what you think buddy. we aint all bloody know alls, so best you get back on your little pony and ride off.
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP
Watches from: Pop side

Post by taxilady »

RR it was good of you to post about Brasso coming back, & although that's taken a while to be confirmed, it gave me hope! Thanks!
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

Ha Ha !! :goodpost: RR
Last edited by Dutchgull on 23 May 2013, 19:08, edited 1 time in total.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Yeah, listen up Ferrari, this site is all about debate, now stop engaging in debate and AGREE WITH ME!

If it's so potentially injurious to your career, RR, please don't bother. I'm sure we'd all hate to see you fired for the sake of telling us stuff we've all known for weeks.

Matt.
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

ferrarilover wrote:Not really worth it then. Tell us something we don't know or don't bother. Why risk your job for the sake of posting something which the BBC (hardly the bastion of early news) has reported already and that, in any case, any fan with two brain cells to knock together (I hate to discriminate against Edd12, but needs must) knows anyway?

Dave, I checked, ALL my little ponies are exactly where they should be.

Matt.
with a tear in the eye :~D
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

Matts on form tonight...............

What a pleasant person......NOT !
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by ROADRUNNER »

why is it you always want to have a go at certain people on this site, i will post what i want the same as you, you seem to spend most of your time on here having a go, jog on mate.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Ah yes, remember Matts prediction two seasons ago (via "Mr Anonymous") that stated we were about to sign Jake Robinson........

Keep on posting RR - you've got pretty much every bit of info you've posted on here spot on. I know where you work too, so totally understand why you can't say too much....don't worry though Alan, you're secrets safe with me ;-)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

I'm trying to protect your job/save you wasting your time telling us things we already know. It's chumley advice, follow it or don't, I'm not fussed either way.

Matt.

Mr Anonymous (whoever he is) was VERY reliably informed about JR. The information was correct at time of going to print, the situation changed subsequently.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Of course it did - how convenient ;-)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by ROADRUNNER »

not intrested in what you think ferrarri, and as some people know my contact i dont need to worry what you may think.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

ROADRUNNER wrote:listen up ferrari, i posted what i did before i realised it was on the beeb, i thought this site was for debate, its not all about what you think buddy. we aint all bloody know alls, so best you get back on your little pony and ride off.
That actualoly made me lol :)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com