Jordan Chapell to sign

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

greedygull - your point was ridiculous enough in the first instant, yet alone making it three times!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
SteveDeckchair
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Sir Alex Russell
Watches from: Pop side

Post by SteveDeckchair »

Don't want to count chickens just yet as we've been gazumped in the past, but this is indeed good news!

Shaping up nicely. i hope the other signings are as good quality as those already.....
Mmmmmm, beeeeeeeer.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Can scarcely believe that we will get Chapell on a free transfer. He is a player who can only get better for first team football, but he showed real quality in a couple of games last year.
Was on the bench for both play off games for Sheff Utd after he got recalled and after the way they played I am suprised that he didn't get on in either game cause he is better than what they had on the pitch.
With Benyon another first class signing - you would have to hand it to Knill if this one comes off.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

If this comes off, it would be a first class signing. when I heard the rumour AK was trying to bring him back my first thought was bound to be a season long loan, now I hear it could be a free transfer that would be fantastic for the club.
Formerly known as forevertufc
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

still a fair bit of negativity on this site i feel, come on chaps things are looking up surely.
exiledgull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Jarvis

Post by exiledgull »

I don't think there is negativity, I think is more impatience and a bit of worry.

But with us now slowly bringing players in, I think the impatience will turn into some positivity. Jordan Chapell and Billy Bodin on the other wing I think will cause problems. With Knill after another winger we are going to be doing more attacking than defending.

I think our centre half signing is crucial, as we are going to be attacking we have to hope our central defenders have a big season!
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by ROADRUNNER »

yeah maybe exile but i think ak is being careful with the signings, to me they have been very good so far and as it says in the wmn today talks are advanced with several other players so i think that is positive.
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

Hope this is true, and hope it works out as, though to be honest, he didn't really impress me during his time here but hopefully he has the wherewithal to develop into a decent player.
exiledgull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by exiledgull »

I liked how direct he was, he would receive the ball in good areas and drive forward and wasn't afraid to shoot. Him with another winger and Bodin and Thompson means we have some real competition.

I cannot wait for next week, I can see there big some big movements for us.
ggggg
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by ggggg »

[quote="exiledgull"]I don't think there is negativity

:lol: :O :}
incredible!
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by ROADRUNNER »

thats fine geezer just my opinion, just think we should trust ak a bit more. hopefully it will all pan out. :whistle:
exiledgull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by exiledgull »

Just seen on his twitter that people are sending him good luck messages. Seems it is about done to me.
ggggg
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by ggggg »

funny I just looked at his twitter account and I couldn't see anything remotely related to football! can you put up a link?
ggggg
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by ggggg »

no I didn't think you could because it doesn't exist!
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

I think exiled probably means this, Geezer!

Good Luck @chapell21 Try Not To Miss Us Too Much! Cya In September Kidda :) x

@Charlotte16O1 ill try haha get ready for my birthday when I'm back #September
2:54pm - 7 Jul 13