Enoch Showunmi

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Jean Pierre-Simb

Post by DevonYellow »

ROADRUNNER wrote:Strange move by the gargs, cant jump, cant score, bit like a cross between mario walsh and andy mcfarlane. :rofl:
Yet still more effective than Benyon or Hawley.
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

Whatever division we are in next season this guy has to be a sure bet, seen him play a couple of times when he was at Cambridge - knows where the net is!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26778085
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

So does that mean we are fighting for our league future for the rest of the season with Benyon/Hawley/Yeoman as our choice of forwards?

That must challenge the infamous Byng/Laight or Mooney/Laryea as one of our worst ever forward lines.

How did we ever manage to have a forward partnership of Steve Cooper & Les Lawrence?
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

Bennners and Yeoman it is then. Maybe their speed will be used, Enoch hardly had decent service in all reality.

It's still possible.......
tommyg
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by tommyg »

Showunmi was dreadful at York and given that he didn't score in seven games, I guess Hargreaves thought he was wasting the club's money as we would have been paying most of his wages. Still surprising though given we haven't signed anyone else.

Probably means Stockley will start our remaining games. I'd start Yeoman tomorrow and then put Bodin or Goodwin up front when the latter returns from suspension. I can't see any combination doing the trick, though.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Is Sullivan out still out on loan? May be we should start looking at a potential strike force for next year?
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

You couldn't make this up.
Sunnysideup
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Manse

Post by Sunnysideup »

Forest gull wrote:Bennners and Yeoman it is then. Maybe their speed will be used, Enoch hardly had decent service in all reality.
I think thats been the problem all season Forest. The majority of matches we've set up with 2 wide players to supposedly provide the ammunition for the strikers (whatever combination of Hawley/Benyon/AN Other Loanee etc). They have though, in the main, been pretty poor at getting any service into the strikers, be it high or low. To be honest, I dont think it matters who we put up front, if the chances arent created, no one will score.
Apathy Rules...............it's ok though, nobody's that fussed about it........
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

tommyg wrote:Showunmi was dreadful at York and given that he didn't score in seven games, I guess Hargreaves thought he was wasting the club's money as we would have been paying most of his wages. Still surprising though given we haven't signed anyone else.

Probably means Stockley will start our remaining games. I'd start Yeoman tomorrow and then put Bodin or Goodwin up front when the latter returns from suspension. I can't see any combination doing the trick, though.
I'm not convinced this is right...

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"