Current Form

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Get where your coming from Jeff on all your points. Regards the keeper though, he knows very early that ball is going over his head, and reacts far, far to late.

If the Braintree keeper reacts quicker and steps quickly backwards to towards his goal facing the ball as he would have been coached to do, he may just have got back into time to have kept it out, and killed off any argument from happening full stop.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

forevertufc wrote:Get where your coming from Jeff on all your points. Regards the keeper though, he knows very early that ball is going over his head, and reacts far, far to late.

If the Braintree keeper reacts quicker and steps quickly backwards to towards his goal facing the ball as he would have been coached to do, he may just have got back into time to have kept it out, and killed off any argument from happening full stop.

I agree with what you are saying - the keeper was probably on his heels expecting a leisurely ball to bounce into him, and by the time he realised what was unfolding it was too late for him to do anything about it.

What riles me is that the whole Guiseley setup don't seem to see what they have done wrong.

I sincerely hope that when we play them, if a Guiseley player goes down injured when we are in possession we don't kick the ball out. Clearly they are a club that cannot be trusted to play the game in the right spirit