Ticket Fiasco

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

Richinns wrote:
Slowly but surly - the singing section is coming to us!
come over to the dark side !!!!! :devil:
Brady

I Wish I Was There
gullsdiv2
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Louis Briscoe

Post by gullsdiv2 »

Southampton Gull wrote:I called the Club, spoke to a VERY polite lady who admitted they had given out the wrong information regarding the student concession and has taken my details to call me back on that subject. If the tickets don't arrive tomorrow and I call the club back they will make some arrangements for me on the day.

No problems with that at all, polite and an admittance of being given the wrong information initially, can't ask for more than that.
Unfortunately when i brought this matter up with the staff at reception they were anything but polite and maintained that no one had ever given that information out. If i had been shown the same sort of courtesy SotonGull has then the club would be getting a bit more money from me through merchandise sales etc, oh well.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

To be fair, when you were treated poorly they were under a lot of pressure, not all of their own making, give them another chance and you might find yourself treated a lot more respectfully. It must have felt like we were all against them at one stage, I fully understand how you feel though.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
HarrowGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Nicho

Post by HarrowGull »

Is anyone else who ordered tickets over the phone still waiting for them? I ordered them lunchtime on Tuesday, was told I would have them Wednesday morning. It's now Thursday afternoon and I'm still waiting :/
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

HarrowGull wrote:Is anyone else who ordered tickets over the phone still waiting for them? I ordered them lunchtime on Tuesday, was told I would have them Wednesday morning. It's now Thursday afternoon and I'm still waiting :/

A lot of us are in the same position, I ordered mine a day before you and don't have them yet.

The Club are asking that if anyone doesn't receive them by tomorrow lunchtime to call the club and they will make arrangements for you, I wouldn't panic just yet.
Dave

HarrowGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Nicho

Post by HarrowGull »

Southampton Gull wrote:
A lot of us are in the same position, I ordered mine a day before you and don't have them yet.

The Club are asking that if anyone doesn't receive them by tomorrow lunchtime to call the club and they will make arrangements for you, I wouldn't panic just yet.
Cue chaos when 2000 people all phone at 12 on the dot tomorrow.
SantaCruzScotty
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kee

Post by SantaCruzScotty »

Southampton Gull wrote:

I ordered them 30 mins after Dave (soton Gull) and got mine today.. maybe its the distace they have to be delievered?
Torquay Till I Die!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Most likely, but I'm trying to keep some faith in those at the club to get there in the end.
Dave

SantaCruzScotty
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kee

Post by SantaCruzScotty »

Southampton Gull wrote:Most likely, but I'm trying to keep some faith in those at the club to get there in the end.
It's probably just royal fail messing up important things as they always do... :whistle:
Torquay Till I Die!
sharpaes
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Adrian Foster

Post by sharpaes »

SantaCruzScotty wrote:
I ordered them 30 mins after Dave (soton Gull) and got mine today.. maybe its the distace they have to be delievered?

Mine have made it to Yorkshire today. And I don't want any jokes about delivery by ferret!!! :lol:
exmouthgull1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: zebs

Post by exmouthgull1 »

have many peopel bought the £40 pink area tickets. wu205 i think it is.
Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

sharpaes wrote:Mine have made it to Yorkshire today. And I don't want any jokes about delivery by ferret!!! :lol:
Whippet surely? Dont forget your flat cap on Saturday :na: :na:
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

My trip to Old Trafford starts in two hours time.

On a boat.

In a force 7 gale.

For 13 hours......

The things we do to get across the pond!!
If my ticket isn't there tomorrow in Daves hand I will personally phone the club up and tell them about my hellish journey across the water to get there, and demand that they send somebody to Daves house (any board member will do), with the tickets actually in his hand so that they can deliver them personally to us.

Can't say fairer than that methinks??!!

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
sharpaes
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Adrian Foster

Post by sharpaes »

Fletch wrote: Whippet surely? Dont forget your flat cap on Saturday :na: :na:

When we played cricket last saturday, one of the opposition insisted on fielding in a flat cap, no matter how much we told him he looked like a pillock! Baseball cap all the way for me to keep out the glaring Manchester sun..... :whistle:
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Ferry delayed by an hour, and not leaving now till 7!! Bloody British summertime weather!!

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com