Torquay United vs Oxford Utd 17/08/13

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

brucie wrote:Plainmoor Roar - getting abusive because you cannot face reality just makes you look pretty childish. i didn't need to be there because I knew what would happen ie we would lose and we did. I don't take any pleasure in that but if you want to make excuses all well and good. It may well be that we did suffer some ill luck but as we struggled against lesser teams it was probably quite likely that we would lose today.
If you don't want to go and see a team that might lose, maybe you should bugger off and support Chelsea or something.

One of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen you say, and it's a pretty damn long list.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

wivelgull wrote:I stand with brucie AND hector. Also, it's blindingly obvious that we need a decent midfielder, one with a least minimal vision. Hoofing the ball hopefully to Ball and Hawley isn't enough.
No you don't, brucie is never there. I live 300 miles away and seem to go to more games than he does!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"