Whinge, Moan, Rant And Anything Else Put It Here ...

General chat about anything else goes here.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Opinions Matt, I like it, plenty of others do too. I don't mind the real lumpy stuff but it isn't something you can drink on a regular basis and keep your undergarments in pristine condition. It's always amused me how some self-righteous people try and take any kind of moral high ground over an alcoholic beverage, for me it's purely down to personal taste, either you like something, or you don't. Real ale? In my opinion, it tastes like that shite my mother used to make me wear as a kid to stop me biting my nails.

Now then, as for orange cars, I'm glad you're in touch with your feminine side, only real men could drive a car that was meant for a woman :na: and in orange livery, you should find there's a hairdryer in there somewhere :lol:
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Rubbish! How long has orange been gay? Some other things which are orange include Dutch F16 Strike Eagle aircraft, the sun, Dale Winton. Ok, the last one is not the best example, but it's still not a gay colour.

I agree entirely about the real ale brigade, some kind of superiority to be found apparently from drinking ye olde beer, having an MGB, a fat wife and a large beard.

That said, I still don't really like Magners so you can have mine.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Erm Matt, being the legal eagle would you like to defend my libel case against yourself? You stand charged with false accusations that I'm homophobic, which I'm certainly not. Nowhere in my post is there a reference to anything gay, unless you take feminine totally the wrong way ;-)
Dave

Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Mmm.

The technical mind motions not in grammar but in logic.

Masculine, feminine, are simply words. Likewise, positive and negative. Ever seen the a.c. waveform ? It crosses the line called time.

Then there are those who are the line and certainly know those who cross it.

Don't f*ck with anything LIVE. Old hands know the terms belt, kick and whack, the official term being shock.

Martial artists also know the terms belt, kick and whack.

It must be coincidence.

:~D :~D :~D
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Southampton Gull wrote:Erm Matt, being the legal eagle would you like to defend my libel case against yourself? You stand charged with false accusations that I'm homophobic, which I'm certainly not. Nowhere in my post is there a reference to anything gay, unless you take feminine totally the wrong way ;-)
Love to, there's nothing I like more than free money. :~D

Matt.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

Trojan 67 wrote:Mmm.

The technical mind motions not in grammar but in logic.

Masculine, feminine, are simply words. Likewise, positive and negative. Ever seen the a.c. waveform ? It crosses the line called time.

Then there are those who are the line and certainly know those who cross it.

Don't f*ck with anything LIVE. Old hands know the terms belt, kick and whack, the official term being shock.

Martial artists also know the terms belt, kick and whack.

It must be coincidence.

:~D :~D :~D
I understand the words in your post but when they are put together like this, they seem to lose all meaning. It's like you threw up a dictionary.

I dunno...it's still fairly early in the day for me and I've not had any coffee. Maybe it's just me!
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

happytorq wrote: I understand the words in your post but when they are put together like this, they seem to lose all meaning. It's like you threw up a dictionary.

I dunno...it's still fairly early in the day for me and I've not had any coffee. Maybe it's just me!
I could say that what was implied went straight over your head. It didn't, it went clean through you.

Contrary wise, when a clever b*stard tries to do the same to me by using Latin, I mark their card immediately with "NO SPEAK A DA ENGLEESH".

:devil: :devil: :devil:
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

Adrian Chiles presenting the football.
Why? He tries so hard to be funny it's painful to watch, and he knows as much about anything as I do, which is very little since shiny things distract me any time information gets anywhere near my brain.
Plus I'm a girl, the only thing I can read is a recipe
Now feck off back to breakfast tv where I don't have to suffer you, mornings for me are full of nappies, bottles, spilt cereal, school uniforms put on the wrong way and lunchbox preparation, all done whilst bloody cartoons are on in the background but as annoying as that is, it is preferable to him and that annoying Lampard's bird, grinning smugly, looking bright and bubbly of a morning whilst my tea goes cold, tipping me over the edge.
Now returning to the kitchen as ordered by Trojan, I shouldn't have even left it to post this :whistle:
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Learner drivers.
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Man colours for cars are black,silver, blue and red.
Orange or yellow cars are driven by girls.
Or homs.
End of debate.
Next moan or rant please.
:rules: :rules: :rules: :whistle:
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

While we are on the theme of motoring, I'd like to nominate for Moron Of The Year the planner? (an oxymoron if there ever was one) who has scheduled road works/bridge maintenance simultaneously on four out of the five main roads out of the northern side of Doncaster, causing the town to be gridlocked from 8am to 6pm, and making my drive to and from work, normally about 15 minutes now take the best part of an hour and occasionally longer.
TVVAT :slap:
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Bet it was a Lancastrian :O
Dave

EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

It will bw some thick Donny 'Rovers Till???? I Die' fan with less than half a brain ( it's 'til you thick tvvats)
:slap:

Or some idiot from Manchester :na:
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

And while we are on the subject of Donny fans, are they the thickest, 2nd most deluded (behind the Barcodes) bunch you've ever come across? They want O,Driscoll out now "because he's taken us as far as he can". They are currently in their highest position ever, having finished last season in the same, punching miles above their weight. They are FURTHER than they ever should have been.

Morons >:(
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

My thing is on a similar line as that of Beardy ^^^ up there.

**** ing NTFC fans.

I've been on their board since the whole Gilligan's island thing kicked off and by Christ, don't they think they're Gods gift to football?!?!?!

Their Mervo character, what a complete dildo, a bit like Merse and Brucie, constantly whinging about something, then professing clairvoyancy when the law of averages throws up the event they have been shouting about.

He is on there, taking the piss out of TUFC, Barnet, Hereford and Aldershot, giving it all the nonsense about how they needn't worry about injuries and what not because they're only playing the aforementioned teams. A quick look on the Beeb shows that, of the teams he recons are shit, they have been pumped 3-0 by us, smashed 4-3 by Hereford having been 3-0 up at half time, **** ed up the arse by Barnet 4-1 and held 1-1 by Aldershot and 0-0 by Barnet. So, their record versus teams who he feels are vastly inferior to his beloved NTFC read P5 W0 D2 L3 F5 A12 GD-7
Congratulations NTFC, you really are masters of all you survey.

No, it's not the most sound argument, I know this, but I just wanted to shout about NTFC supporters and their rather silly ideas that they are considerably better than they are. The tone of their board is not a happy one, it reminds me very much of this place in the Knoberts era, when we were all in fighting and no one could agree with any other.

Matt.