Pre-Season Friendly

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Dazza wrote:I just feel a tad uncomfortable about this. I have always felt Paul Tisdale has been a superb manager. Exeter City have been absolutely magnificent with their gesture on the gate money and the Exeter fan giving half his draw winning to us exceeded even that word. Brilliant. If however the comment about the Exeter manager publicly eyeing our trialist are correct although I accept it's perfectly fair in terms of football ethics I am not sure it is his finest hour.
League football v Conference footie? No brainier really but Fret not my Gull friend and believe in Karma, for if Tisdales contacts are limited to what he views at TQY then City are in more trouble than I realised. Plus a monkey hanging supporter mate of mine believes Mr B to be a bit of a "sick note" so let our Red friends up the road pay his wages for being sat on the sofa watching Jeremy Kyle if they wish.
T1ggerboo
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Bayan Fenwick

Post by T1ggerboo »

Me
Bloggy
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Bloggy »

So with all the pre season games out of the way and the season proper starting on Saturday, does anyone know (or wish to guess) as to who PC might bring in to the squad from the remaining trialists? Did Jamie Richards play last night and is Topliss still at the club?