Whinge, Moan, Rant And Anything Else Put It Here ...

General chat about anything else goes here.
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

Stinging nettles. This may be a repeated rant, but I am sitting here in sooooooooooo much pain. What is the bloody point of the damn things?

Money. Why do I have to pay soooooooo much to have running water in my house? Water should be free, i don't mind paying to have the, er, poop taken away, but at this rate I will only be able to bath once a month.

Work rotas. Why can't I work when I want and not just when they want me to.... have spent the day at home (see nettles rant) and have to work Friday. I wanted to work today and have Friday off.

<<stamps feet and huffs off to kitchen>>
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

Essay titles which offer absolutely no hope.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

RussianGull wrote:Essay titles which offer absolutely no hope.
Feel free to post your essay here regardless of what the response may be from the regular cynics who are beyond hope.

Join the gang : post a diatribe. :clap:
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

Rudin - Turgenev,Ivan

Charles A Moser describes Rudin as … a study in failure which, though illustrated through a conventional love story, tragically demonstrates the inability of “the men of the 1840s” to rise above eloquence and act upon their ideas . To what extent do you agree with this description of the novel?
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

RussianGull wrote:Rudin - Turgenev,Ivan

Charles A Moser describes Rudin as … a study in failure which, though illustrated through a conventional love story, tragically demonstrates the inability of “the men of the 1840s” to rise above eloquence and act upon their ideas . To what extent do you agree with this description of the novel?
Um ? :| I have no feckin idea. :nod:

I do know this though about eloquence : when a perp' comes at you with a knife, polite words of disdain are not the priority, avoidance of that blade making contact is.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

People who spell Zebroski with a W in the middle!!!!

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

RussianGull wrote:Rudin - Turgenev,Ivan

I strongly disagree.

Hope this helps.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Fleeces. Why haven't they EVER got a hanger in the back? I've got about five and not one of them has one.
Why not, how are you supposed to hang them on a hook? :@
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Rumours, Chinese whispers, malicious gossip etc . . . :@

. . . especially before a couple of vital playoff games.

Because someone says something you believe them ?
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

yellow wrote:Caravans

Fiona Bruce

Reality TV shows

Goal music

Indian call centres

Bullshiters

People who pay for a sandwich with their credit card

Poor driving generally particularly tailgaters, and people oblivious to the fact that snow and ice does require them to modify their driving habits.

Politicians

Christmas starting in October

Bullies

More caravans

Come the revolution brother....
Watch it Brother. I love my caravan and it's you lot that hold me up. I bet My car goes up Telegraph/Haldon Hill faster than yours can. I would love to find out where J Clarkson lives and drive my car and van up his road and kepp doing it untill he pleads for Mercy. While rant is on I find his cohorts equally amusing and infuriating at the same time. Why can't they obey the traffic law like the rest of us.
Supermarket trolleys that don't go where you want. Emet Edads Beard. Nothing agains't the guy but the beard drives me nuts. Stupid trashy Asian piddle cars. Kia. Hyundia etc. Guys who are old enough to know better but don't. 60 year old guys who wear gold medalions and drive big chelsea tractors and Astons who think they are cool. No guys you are too old for that now. get real
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

paul buckle. :@
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
We now head Due South to all games!

TUST Member 468

EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

EmetEdadsBeard wrote:Oh and Masterchef.
What a bunch of pretentious tvv@ts the judges and chefs are on this so called program.
Jiooooo (phonetic spelling). ITS FECKIN GRAVY YOU TVV@TS.
AND WHATS A REDUCTION???? ARE THEY GETTING THE INGREDIENTS AT A SPECIAL RATE?????
AND WHO EATS A 'QUINNELL' OF SQUIRREL LIVERS FFS ?????????

I've just eaten a platter of heat induced locally sourced tubers sliced and sauted in Italian extra virgin olive and served with a liberal sprinking of seasoning on porcelain dinnerware eaten with some of Sheffields finest metallic ware.

I'VE HAD A PLATE OF CHIPS WITH SALT ON YOU PRETENTIOUS TVVATHEADS!!!! :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o
Seen the Marmite advert people? Maybe I should sue them for breach of copyright! :rules:
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

As posted elsewhere, the Masterchef Final 2010 . . . . . .

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kingsgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: sloped off

Post by kingsgull »

design of mens bikes........designed by women in my opinion to get us back for not having to give birth and not getting PMT......spent many an hour soothing me knackers !!!! :~D
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Glostergull wrote: Watch it Brother. I love my caravan and it's you lot that hold me up. I bet My car goes up Telegraph/Haldon Hill faster than yours can. I would love to find out where J Clarkson lives and drive my car and van up his road and kepp doing it untill he pleads for Mercy. While rant is on I find his cohorts equally amusing and infuriating at the same time. Why can't they obey the traffic law like the rest of us.
Supermarket trolleys that don't go where you want. Emet Edads Beard. Nothing agains't the guy but the beard drives me nuts. Stupid trashy Asian piddle cars. Kia. Hyundia etc. Guys who are old enough to know better but don't. 60 year old guys who wear gold medalions and drive big chelsea tractors and Astons who think they are cool. No guys you are too old for that now. get real
Bet it can't!
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"