Looking forward to next season

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gullible1
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Post by Gullible1 »

andygull wrote:Yeah next season will be a ball. No players left, the remaining ones getting hammered evry week v Argyle etc in a certain relegation dogfight and visiting more of the same sh*t grounds. Can't **** wait.
Ryan Gilligan is available on a free transfer :clap:
andygull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Post by andygull »

Well its an extra body i suppose
NewtonGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by NewtonGull »

ferrarilover wrote:Threads like this naff me off. Theu teams around us are in L2 for a reason. Bradford are hopeless, so are Crawley, Wimbledon, do me a favour. Rotherham are a 1 man band and he will be off in the summer. Brizzle Rovers are up to their eyeballs in debt, Plymouth will be dead by Christmas. Who does that leave? Port vale who change their manager twice a week and Northampton who couldn't beat our under 11s without buying the referee a three bed semi in Droitwich.

Matt.
:scarf: Post of the day and restored my faith for next season
wodger of awabia
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Carol Vorderman..eh?

Post by wodger of awabia »

Look! lets not start to panic already!
O'Kane,Lathrope, & Kee have all had a good season & gained experence, Oastler looks good & will get better by the match, at some stage Halpin will start to play a bigger part, & If Bucks goes then Ellis will be back in favour. If we manage to keep Zeb,Branston,Bevan & Nicho, & sign Stanley & Tomlin then I think we will have a very competitive team. Even if we lose one or two of the above & our manager, then surely we must assume that the new manager will be able to bring in one of two of his own players. After the great season we have just had then attracting good young loan players from big clubs should not be a problem.
I.M.O. last season T.U.F.C. attracted a lot of interest from managers of big clubs, eg.Halpin & LRT invited to play for Derby reserves. I believe that TUFC are still very much in the shop window, & managers of top teams will be pleased to loan us players. :-D :-D