The real seedy, scummy side of football....

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
SilverIntoSteel
New Signing
New Signing

Post by SilverIntoSteel »

After doing such a good job with the team for such a long time, he pulls a despicable move like this, and sullies everything he has achieved within the space of a couple of weeks. It's quite amazing, almost like he wanted to go out on a bad note, it was that badly covered.
andygull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Post by andygull »

A week or so ago i respected Paul Buckle. Now i think he is just a cock. He is ambitious and determined and i have no problem with him accepting the Rovers job before the Play Off final. What does piss me off is the fact that he didn't have the guts to admit it. If it were me i would have held my hands up to the gulls faithful, admit i'd taken the job and promised everything to get Torquay into league one. Not lose then leave us in the shit anyway. He is just a liar and it is very sad because he had been one of torquays most successful managers of recent times.
DavetheRave
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Chris Zebroski

Post by DavetheRave »

Richinns wrote:Whats the story with Bayes and Bucks then? I must have missed this?

What was the story behind this one????
uberwozza
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: caldwell

Post by uberwozza »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13575053.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

classy guy - i for one won't be applauding him when he returns