survey

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
cosmic74
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell
Watches from: Pop side

Post by cosmic74 »

I agree Admiral ref that wasted space behind the Pop. I’ve had this discussion with my mates a few times and I’ve put it in my survey reply.

Also a big one for me even though I’m a child of the 70’s, is youth pricing. There has to my knowledge never been an incentive for the 18-23 year old fans at TUFC. A reduced price ST and reduced prices on the single ticket price would IMHO be a no brainer to attract the fans of the future. Also better pricing for families/family groups. At various away grounds when my kids were younger there were kids for a quid or free with an adult. I know we have had one offs but not a regular saver ticket scheme.

Final point, I don’t believe this survey would have been put out unless they already have some ideas they are looking to introduce or changes they want to make.
I live for matchdays!!!!
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

cosmic74 wrote: 10 Jun 2024, 17:44 Also a big one for me even though I’m a child of the 70’s, is youth pricing. There has to my knowledge never been an incentive for the 18-23 year old fans at TUFC. A reduced price ST and reduced prices on the single ticket price would IMHO be a no brainer to attract the fans of the future. Also better pricing for families/family groups.
I don't know this, but has there been a reduction in price for 18-23 year olds anywhere? 18 makes you an adult - I wouldn't call that youth pricing at all. You could possibly make a case for the "kids" pricing to apply to 18 and under rather than more common under 16s, though.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
cosmic74
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by cosmic74 »

Ok maybe poor choice of word as I refer to the young adults at work as youth. Young adult then. Other clubs do these not exclusively to students which also happens quite often.
I live for matchdays!!!!
DerekDawkinsJnr
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by DerekDawkinsJnr »

Admiral wrote: 10 Jun 2024, 16:27 Can’t help but feel that this bit behind the pop is completely wasted space. Maybe the option to have a beer/fag out here would take the pressure off boots and make a better match day experience? A doorway would need to be made to the left inside the concourse though so I’m not sure how possible that is.

I think that area is a VIP car park right now, but no reason to change that up if you wanted a drinking area for popside fans. It's as much about halftime pints as it is drinks before the game. No harm in giving it a go.