Welcome the new Gaffer

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
mlw
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by mlw »

Time to stop all the negative stuff and get right behind Martin Ling. He should have our total support in the months to come irrespective of who our preferred candidate was. He has a big task in front of him and without our wholehearted support he will be fighting a losing battle.
Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Robiberto22 »

most would of failed at cambridge at that time, best of luck and heres hoping for a solid 1stseason
ALAN KNILL'S YELLOW ARMY !!! - Oh wait ...
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Regiment wrote:To all members of the Yellow Army.

Martin Ling is the new Torquay United manager.

whilst this decision has taken many by surprise, and prompted many a negative response, including some ridicule from supporters of other clubs, let's welcome the man to the club, and get behind him.

We've had a tough few weeks, we now have a new man in charge, he's got a big task ahead of him, and he's going to need the support of the fantastic YELLOW ARMY.

Let's get off on the right foot, get some positivity flowing, and look forward to the coming season.

Positive posts only please (even if this decision has lost you a few quid ;-) ) !!

COYY

:scarf:

He's settled in now.

He did his best last season and will want to push on this season.
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Yep, I'm giving my full support to Martin for as long as he's manager here. I understand some Bristol Rovers fans are going to give Mark McGhee ten games to achieve, or it's McGhee out...!! Don't they ever learn?? Though, to be fair, other gasheads are taking a longer term view..