Adam Legzdins

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
TUFC92
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by TUFC92 »

shepchenko10 wrote:by the way doogull who is euane o'kane??
You sure you support Torquay?
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

...and another thing - we'd need a back up keeper, because apparently he's eligible to play for Latvia!
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

It remains to be seen if this 'scoop' is true, but regardless, it's not fair to ask people with knowledge to reveal their contacts. I doubt those 'contacts' would like to be revealed.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by happytorq »

TUFC92 wrote: You sure you support Torquay?
That whooshing noise you just heard was this going over your head

He was talking the piss out of the mis-spelling of "Eunan", I'd imagine. I thoroughly approve.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Fonda wrote:It remains to be seen if this 'scoop' is true, but regardless, it's not fair to ask people with knowledge to reveal their contacts. I doubt those 'contacts' would like to be revealed.
I agree Shane,however in this case i think rumurchap is extracting the wee wee,so personaly challenging him to tell us who or what he knows.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

forevertufc wrote: I agree Shane,however in this case i think rumurchap is extracting the wee wee,so personaly challenging him to tell us who or what he knows.
Fair enough Dave, but he can't really give you an answer can he? If he has a real contact, i doubt he'll want to reveal it. And he doesn't, he obviously won't be able to.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
TUFC92
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by TUFC92 »

happytorq wrote: That whooshing noise you just heard was this going over your head

He was talking the piss out of the mis-spelling of "Eunan", I'd imagine. I thoroughly approve.
:lol:

I'll give myself one of these :slap:
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Fonda wrote: Fair enough Dave, but he can't really give you an answer can he? If he has a real contact, i doubt he'll want to reveal it. And he doesn't, he obviously won't be able to.
Fair enough in return,ah well tomorrow we will find out.
Formerly known as forevertufc
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Jeff wrote:Not buying this............nailed on for Derby as far as I knew
Not ABSOLUTELY identical, but this was exactly the choice faced by a member of our squad earlier in the season, look how that turned out.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
rumurchap
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by rumurchap »

A magician never reveals his tricks....if you guys sign two goalkeepers and one of them not being Adam, then I will personally apologise to you all. As for the Derby link I don't know..thats me being honest, whether he has signed for Derby and then agreed to join us on loan or signed permantly I am unaware. All I do know is he has agreed to sign and all being well, will be confirmed tomorrow. There is a few other players I have heard about joining but this being the only 'agreed' one as far as i know. Like I say if turns out im wrong then I apologise.
Boom Boom
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Paul Buckle

Post by Boom Boom »

Exeter / Plymouth / Bristol Rovers fan on the wind-up here! Is he even that good anyway...??
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

I suppose Bywater has gone back to Derby and hang on haven't they signed Frank Fielding england u21 keeper?

So him signing for Derby and us on loan wouldn't be totally unfeasible to be honest, bet Burton would be pleased!! Crazy why he wouldn't go to Burton on loan, down the road from Derby, to come to us he'd have to sort out digs and all that jazz, Burton he wouldn't have to move.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by happytorq »

royalgull wrote:I suppose Bywater has gone back to Derby and hang on haven't they signed Frank Fielding england u21 keeper?

So him signing for Derby and us on loan wouldn't be totally unfeasible to be honest, bet Burton would be pleased!! Crazy why he wouldn't go to Burton on loan, down the road from Derby, to come to us he'd have to sort out digs and all that jazz, Burton he wouldn't have to move.
On the downside, it'd mean living in Burton, *and* being just down the road from Derby. :lol:

doogull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: E. O kane

Post by doogull »

rumurchap wrote:A magician never reveals his tricks....if you guys sign two goalkeepers and one of them not being Adam, then I will personally apologise to you all. As for the Derby link I don't know..thats me being honest, whether he has signed for Derby and then agreed to join us on loan or signed permantly I am unaware. All I do know is he has agreed to sign and all being well, will be confirmed tomorrow. There is a few other players I have heard about joining but this being the only 'agreed' one as far as i know. Like I say if turns out im wrong then I apologise.

Think your talking sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

rumurchap wrote: whether he has signed for Derby and then agreed to join us on loan .
That is the only scenario where I can imagine that this rumour might be true. We have a good relationship with Nigel Clough (which hopefully hasn't changed since Paul Buckle moved on )and let's not forget that Cloughie is also interested in Saul Halpin who if memory serves me right is likely to be offered the chance to go back there on trial at some stage.

The only way there could be any truth in this rumour, to my way of thinking, is if Derby have signed him on a permanent deal but have agreed to let him go out on loan to us for the season.