Starting team and formation without Rene?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

At the same time, this formation has seen us become one of the better sides in the division.. I see what you say but Ling knows the tactic works, and I'm sure he knows whats best, despite all us fans thinking we're the special one(s). ;-)
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

NickGull wrote:At the same time, this formation has seen us become one of the better sides in the division.. I see what you say but Ling knows the tactic works, and I'm sure he knows whats best, despite all us fans thinking we're the special one(s). ;-)
Not away from home it doesn't otherwise we'd have had more than a narrow 1-0 win at strugglers Wimbledon to prove it. We are away tomorrow. The tactic won't work.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Ok, so it sort of 'half' worked. :Oops: :lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.