Billy Kee and Eunan O'Kane

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Billy still playing for Northern Ireland. Eunan looking to switch to Eire .

http://www.thisissouthdevon.co.uk/O-Kan ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Behind-the-Gulls
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Behind-the-Gulls »

Would be a good move for Eunan and would expect him to be pushing for a place in the Senior squad before too long though he will probably have to be playing at a higher level before he gets selected.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Behind-the-Gulls wrote:Would be a good move for Eunan and would expect him to be pushing for a place in the Senior squad before too long though he will probably have to be playing at a higher level before he gets selected.

This is my reasoning as well. Can we get him on a longer contract with a clause in it not to stand in his way of a move if a Championship/Premier League club comes in with a reasonable offer ?

Expect "BIG TIME" Bristol Rovers to come sniffing in January with an offer of £45,000. 8/
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jason Roberts

Post by BritishGAS »

Trojan 67 wrote:
This is my reasoning as well. Can we get him on a longer contract with a clause in it not to stand in his way of a move if a Championship/Premier League club comes in with a reasonable offer ?

Expect "BIG TIME" Bristol Rovers to come sniffing in January with an offer of £45,000. 8/
I dont think anybody in League 2 should ever cost more than £300k IMO.

He does look like a good player judging by what I saw at The Mem last Saturday, We have a bit of cash in the kitty and we also recieved a decent amount from Wednesday for Chris Lines, so maybe we could make a move for him, but I very much doubt it. A few clubs better placed than us will be looking at him I am sure, Maybe Crawley will be sniffing after him :red:

How old is O,Kane by the way? I think the Premier League is way to far a step up for him, judging by what I have seen, Even Chris Lines has only joined a League One side, and I am not saying he is a better player than O,Kane for one second, but Lines did cut it at League one level scoring 15 goals in a season 2 years ago, Whereas O,Kane is unproven at a higher level.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

BritishGAS wrote:
I dont think anybody in League 2 should ever cost more than £300k IMO.

He does look like a good player judging by what I saw at The Mem last Saturday, We have a bit of cash in the kitty and we also recieved a decent amount from Wednesday for Chris Lines, so maybe we could make a move for him, but I very much doubt it. A few clubs better placed than us will be looking at him I am sure, Maybe Crawley will be sniffing after him :red:

How old is O,Kane by the way? I think the Premier League is way to far a step up for him, judging by what I have seen, Even Chris Lines has only joined a League One side, and I am not saying he is a better player than O,Kane for one second, but Lines did cut it at League one level scoring 15 goals in a season 2 years ago, Whereas O,Kane is unproven at a higher level.
According to the profile on the official Torquay United website, O'Kane was born in July 1990.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Bump.

Eunan explains his switch to the Republic of Ireland..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14914219.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;