Jordan Chapell to sign

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
exiledgull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Jarvis

Post by exiledgull »

geezer wrote:no I didn't think you could because it doesn't exist!
Sorry Geezer? Did you say something? Oh, I didn't think so.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

"nice one", "geezer" And that's as far as the conversation went!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
ggggg
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by ggggg »

I couldn't find it so I asked for a link, no link materialised from exile! therefor it was taken as guess work like lots of supposed facts published on here! oh hang on a minute I forgot it was high horse time!
exiledgull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Jarvis

Post by exiledgull »

I didn't take too kindly to your comments, especially when you were too lazy to find it. A link appeared but just not within your timeframe. If you can give bit of stick out but cannot take it a message board isn't for you.

Most important thing is that he signs and we have a great player on our hands.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Ask for a link at just before 8pm, then mouth off when, at just before 5am the next day, no one has posted something you asked for? Then, to top it right off, instead of taking the hit, you go on the offensive. You're almost as daft as The Militant Austrian... you'll fit right in.

Matt.

I suppose the question must be, since the Tweets referred to clearly do exist, where did you look to conclude that they didn't exist?
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
brooker
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Super Rene Howe

Post by brooker »

The second tweet wasn't really needed Geezer! But lets all get on, looks like we are signing a pretty high calibre of player, finally Argyle and Greasy'un fans at work are getting off my back!

I also had a nightmare finding Jordan Chappells page, there's another profile that's fake, and more than a few from people with the same name.

Im getting so excited for the new season!
ggggg
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by ggggg »

how have I gone on the offensive mr. let's abuse the players wives? glasshouse expert put the stones down!
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

They say when its hot tempers get frayed! I think a chill pill is needed!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

ferrarilover wrote:Ask for a link at just before 8pm, then mouth off when, at just before 5am the next day, no one has posted something you asked for? Then, to top it right off, instead of taking the hit, you go on the offensive. You're almost as daft as The Militant Austrian... you'll fit right in. :slap: :lol:
Matt.

I suppose the question must be, since the Tweets referred to clearly do exist, where did you look to conclude that they didn't exist?
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

geezer wrote:how have I gone on the offensive mr. let's abuse the players wives? glasshouse expert put the stones down!
Crap username, no command of written English, lobbing his imaginary weight around... Aussie is back, everyone.

Before you go, please, tell me, where did you look to fail to find Tweets which did and do exist?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"