The Positive Thread

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Wisconsin_gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mr Chappell

Post by Wisconsin_gull »

No clue - Saw this and think it is a wind up
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/danny-s ... 6137238219
61 quid - you must be having a giraffe
On a positive note the pumpkin has been carved to get behind the team
COYY - roll on Burton
At the kerb halt - look right - look left -look right again - if all clear quick march!
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

damien mozika to sign soon, hope thats positive .
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

After all the rain today, tomorrow night's defeat might be postponed ....... ?? :-/
OllieGull
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by OllieGull »

I was looking through some stats today (I'm that sort of person), the top 5 clubs in the league by the amount of shots they've had. 1st Fleetwood, 2nd Chesterfield, 3rd Wimbledon, 4th Exeter City, these are all sides who are top of the table but then we come in at 5th. So, really do we just have bad strikers or bad luck? Personally, I think we are indeed going through a bad luck spell and hopefully a lot more of our shots will begin to go in and we'll climb the table!
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

Really struggling for a positive after reading the reports of last night's game posted by the poor sods who were there. But surely ........ it can'y get any worse. I think that's a positive ...... ? :-/
Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Robiberto22 »

We're STILL not i the bottom 2 ... errr
ALAN KNILL'S YELLOW ARMY !!! - Oh wait ...
Wisconsin_gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mr Chappell

Post by Wisconsin_gull »

'Hump day' is gone and it will be Saturday before we know it...
Things to stoke our positivity abound

(*) Another loanee striker with us and raring to go
:nod: Less than 12pts from the play off spots
:O Better goal difference than Accrington (who will get a hiding at the weekend)
:) We tend not to play as well against teams below us , so having fewer teams below is a good thing - a cunning plan perhaps from AK
:whip: We will have lured Pompey into a false sense of security and we will get some thing on Saturday

Come on you Gulls
:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
At the kerb halt - look right - look left -look right again - if all clear quick march!
Sunnysideup
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Manse

Post by Sunnysideup »

About this time 2 seasons ago we had a team that went 8 without a win and had just lost 4 out of 5.
Were many calling for the managers head then?
Realising that the defence was struggling a change was made and we didnt look back till April came around (by which time they players looked spent).
Apathy Rules...............it's ok though, nobody's that fussed about it........
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I'm going to Bury next week and I can't wait. That is a positive for me! :) :scarf:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

I met Austrian Andy . Bengull. Lanky gull. and Alexgulll at Burton. is that a positive. and none of them farted. At least not that i saw. No yellow gas.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Robiberto22 »

Love reading these comments, puts a smile on me face even though times is tough on the pitch at the oment.

I'm actually feeling OK about Saturday - really believe we can can steal something from pompey!
ALAN KNILL'S YELLOW ARMY !!! - Oh wait ...
Behind-the-Gulls
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Behind-the-Gulls »

FA Cup first round draw on Sunday to look forward to.
Hopefully will draw a Conference South or North team at home(or a team lower down the pyramid),and score lots of goals and get a result that will help turn our season around. :)

On the other hand could draw Carlisle/Grimsby/Cambridge etc etc away........................................................... :(
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Grimsby or Carlisle will do fine for me BTG!

Non league clubs i'd like if they progress from the 4th qual round are Alfreton, Harrogate for the revenge, Buxton, Ilkeston, Barwell, Lincoln and I don't know why but I want to go to Chippenham Town.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.