The first team squad

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Mattpuma
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Situation Vacant

Post by Mattpuma »

With Angus, RB, Luke Young and Briscoe if he can be got fit we have a solid starting block to build upon. Dan looks like he could be a very good keeper, showing more than Rice ever did in just a few games. If Paul can add a nucleus of experienced pros and hungry youngsters plus a sprinkling of astute loan signings I truly believe a top half finish is achievable and I for one will be well satisfied with that this season.
It wont be easy, thats for sure but we finally have a manager we can believe in and who I feel will do a good job. As he says patience is the key and the team will need our unerring support in good AND bad times. Remember we nearly didnt have a club so mo whinging if we are losing at home to Guseley. We wont have a divine right to win football matches. COYY!!!
Tust member 191
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Mattpuma wrote:With Angus, RB, Luke Young and Briscoe if he can be got fit we have a solid starting block to build upon. Dan looks like he could be a very good keeper, showing more than Rice ever did in just a few games. If Paul can add a nucleus of experienced pros and hungry youngsters plus a sprinkling of astute loan signings I truly believe a top half finish is achievable and I for one will be well satisfied with that this season.
It wont be easy, thats for sure but we finally have a manager we can believe in and who I feel will do a good job. As he says patience is the key and the team will need our unerring support in good AND bad times. Remember we nearly didnt have a club so mo whinging if we are losing at home to Guseley. We wont have a divine right to win football matches. COYY!!!

:goodpost:
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.