Bristow's Bench / Grandstand Latest Pictures

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

those are good pictures - think we kinda forget how rundown the old stand was on the inside. I'm pleased that the interior looks more the part now.

theoretically, if a chap happened to be in the Bay next summer (say, in July)..what would be the chances of being allowed to take a look around?
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

I couldn't say sorry, I was refereeing that day so was obviously allowed in
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

happytorq wrote:those are good pictures - think we kinda forget how rundown the old stand was on the inside. I'm pleased that the interior looks more the part now.

theoretically, if a chap happened to be in the Bay next summer (say, in July)..what would be the chances of being allowed to take a look around?
With a very few exceptions, on any normal, working, non-matchday, virtually guaranteed. Let Andy Candy know maybe 2/3 days beforehand and he will sort you out, I imagine. There was some talk of running actual tours at set times, I'm not sure how that idea has progressed in the month or so since it was raised, but I'm sure it won't have been completely discounted.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

I bet if you have a quiet word with one Paul Bastard, he would be able to get you in for an all weekend look at the inside of our new stand. He's done it before. :lol:
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843