The Bookies Odds Thread

General chat about anything else goes here.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

no mate, drinking again and a ska band too!
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

bixieupnorth wrote:no mate, drinking again and a ska band too!

:Z :red:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

not a fan then mate, dub reggae is my bag, and ska is up there too, i should have been a black man!!

bloody germany conceding ruined my night!! them and denmark neither winning nor being involved in over 2.5 goals
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Who would have thought Kazakhstan could score in Germany! Madness. Turkey let me down, drew 1-1 at home to Hungary and it looks like they will struggle to even get second place, for some reason i'm really pleased about that.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

bixieupnorth wrote:not a fan then mate, dub reggae is my bag, and ska is up there too, i should have been a black man!!
bloody germany conceding ruined my night!! them and denmark neither winning nor being involved in over 2.5 goals

racist! :@

;-)
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

My bet could be down before the 3 o clocks get underway. Went for Donny in the early one which is 0-0 with about half an hour left, Sheff Utd, Stevenage and Leicester.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

For some reason the Bookies made Swindon clear favourites to win away at Donny. Can't see how they worked that one out.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Gone Newport to beat Braintree, Sheff U to beat Crawley, Vale to beat Aldershot and Dortmund to beat Malaga and on another bet, Hyde to win at home to Ebbsfleet, Donny to beat Carlisle, Burton to beat Wycombe and Real Madrid.

Here's looking forward to losing my money!
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

i'm on hyde, donnie, brechin, guiseley, harrogate dortmund and halifax, amongst several others
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I was going to put Cardiff in their against the Tykes but for some reason i fancy an away win there.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

it wasn't brechin it was raith but donnie losing so prob irrelevant anyway !
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Mansfield winning again, just hope to God we stay up so i can make the 2nd nearest away game to me next season! :~D

Oh and because i don't want us to go down either. :lol:
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

Hyde ahead but a man down
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Just need a Dortmund goal and Sheff U too. Sheff U are beginning to piss me off. They drew 0-0 at home on saturday and have only won 1 of their last 7 at Bramall Lane. Can't grumble as it was a toss up between them and Donny and Donny are losing.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Alfreton now 2 up at home to Barrow. If we DO go down then them staying in the conference will soften the blow of Mansfield going up i suppose. Alfreton are technically nearer to me anyway.