The Bookies Odds Thread

General chat about anything else goes here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Pundits! What planet are they on? Talking about if Barca are to be the ultimate force then they need to turn around a 4 goal deficit against Bayern. They obviously don't know that Bayern are probably as good as Barca are. The bookies odds for Barca winning 4-0 are a joke too. Add 3 noughts on and you miget get me to have a small punt on it.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

having a few bets on barnsley to stay up.....
23/10 to win v huddersfield.
11/10 to stay up.
13/8 for peterboro to go down.
may go £10 treble plus the 23/10 single.............
up the tykes.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
We now head Due South to all games!

TUST Member 468

SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

SuperNickyWroe wrote:having a few bets on barnsley to stay up.....
23/10 to win v huddersfield.
11/10 to stay up.
13/8 for peterboro to go down.

may go £10 treble plus the 23/10 single.............
up the tykes.
well, i made a bit of money on these today! :clap:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025

TUST Member 468

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Well done Chris!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

fiver on £280 back, napoli, juve, lazio, udinese and fiorentina aways, nailed on, just gutted that the milan game started before i got in or it would have been double that!! two madrid teams another obvious bet as were overs in the dutch playoff games!
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I've gone for a goals rush bet tonight where you bet on teams in games to either score or not score but i need some help. There are 2 selections:

1. Both teams to score - which is fairly self explanatory
2. Either team not to score - which i presumed meant that one team could score but not the other. Is this right? If it is right what happens if it's a 0-0 draw? I lose do i?

Come on Bix and all you betting experts, help me out please! :-D
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Gone a treble tonight. Al Hilal in the Asian Champions League, Alloa to beat Dunfermline in the Scottish play offs and Benfica to beat Chelsea. I can't understand why everyone thinks Chelsea will win comfortably, Benfica are a really , really dangerous team and i'd make them joint favs.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Andy, I think you need to give up gambling ;-)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:Gone a treble tonight. Al Hilal in the Asian Champions League, Alloa to beat Dunfermline in the Scottish play offs and Benfica to beat Chelsea. I can't understand why everyone thinks Chelsea will win comfortably, Benfica are a really , really dangerous team and i'd make them joint favs.
and they lost. :rofl:

by the way, forgot to mention i made a bit on our and barnsleys' survival! :clap:

had a double which yielded me £290!!!! :clap:

TUST Member 468

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I'm getting on Dortmund to win the Champions League at 4/1!
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

due to my "winning streak" im going to have a few quid on palace to beat italy - sorry I meant watford.

TUST Member 468

Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:I'm getting on Dortmund to win the Champions League at 4/1!
Refer to my post on the 15th of May at exactly 11pm.... :)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Well for that Scotty i'm having a bet on England to beat Ireland tonight then! :na: :lol:

A certain Irish victory is now assured. :~D
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

What did i f*cking tell you?!! Just waiting on England and Germany (4-1 up against Ecuador - THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE ENGLAND!! :@ ) for the bet to come up so thanks England for being a load of overpaid sh*te w*nkers. :~D
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Lampard makes it 1-1. Never been so happy to see and England goal and the only player on the pitch tonight who has ever approached anything like world class so thankyou Frank. :bow: