The Bookies Odds Thread

General chat about anything else goes here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

kjhjj
Last edited by AustrianAndyGull on 02 Jun 2013, 21:29, edited 1 time in total.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Oxlade Chamberlain gone off, done sod all.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I cannot actually believe how bad England are. It is a real embarrassment. This Brazil side is quite poor when compared to more recent Brazilian sides but England can't even get the ball for 10 seconds and when they do it's punted aimlessly upfield or poor control let's them down. Walcott can't control a football to save his life, Jones looks like a complete donkey, Rooney is so world class that he is anonymous and well, let's just say i'm thoroughly enjoying every minute of it.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

England pox another goal from nothing that they don't deserve. They'll also just scrape through qualifying which they also don't deserve and then bomb once again in the finals.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Bloody krauts lose to the yanks 4-3! Another bet bites the dust. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

F*CK OFF ROONEY YOU UGLY CHAV TW*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Let me guess, you bet on Brazil

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Yeah but it doesn't matter now anyway as Germany lost. I just don't like to see injustice in football and England getting anything from this game would be just that. Oh and i hate Rooney because he is just too common and would offer nothing to society if he wasn't a footballer.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

So you don't like Rooney because, unlike many in society, he has decided to do something with his life rather than sponge off the state?

He may be an annoying git, but he has undoubted talent and he is using that talent instead of wasting it.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Yes he has a talent but he is just a very good footballer. Sleeping with old hags when in a relationship is a good indicator of what type of man he is.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Denmark 2-0 down AT HOME to world footballing powerhouse Armenia at half time in a EC qualifier. You can't make it up and once again some more money flutters away and waves bye bye to me from a distance.

I certainly hope that the Danes don't qualify and also suffer a random accident which doesn't result in their demise but maybe puts them out of action for a few weeks so they may reflect on how f*cking sh*t they are at football.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Denmark now 3-0 behind. Perhaps I was a little hasty about the few weeks rest thingy. Maybe a couple of years forced absence may do the trick. Total arseholes.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

So you want to banish them from the footballing world because they failed to satisfy your gambling problem?

First world problems, right there!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

:lol:

To be fair Luke, I was mightily hacked off at the time and my comments were not meant literally. Just so annoyed that it could happen to me AGAIN when it shouldn't have done. I often wish misfortune on people in the heat of a moment but I generally don't mean it unless they are a member of the Royal Family of course. =D

There must be a reason why they all live to ripe old ages whereas my dad didn't drink or smoke, worked his balls off nearly every day to live an ordinary life and died at 54. The Royals just get to stop in hotels eating foie gras and milk every last minute of it literally. Anyway, went off on one there so apologies. :lol:
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

If you read that back, you've actually answered your own question.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"