Sour grapes?

General chat about anything else goes here.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

yellowforever wrote: Can't wait to see a stray rovers fan find his way onto the hotel end. :lol:
Can you imagine, it'll be interweb based carnage.

"We're the bigger club, we have 37 urinals."

"Get bent, we're the bigger club, we offer 4 kinds of cheese in our sandwiches."

"Screw you, in 1604, James I rode a horse within 150 miles of where our ground is now, we have Royal approval, we're the bigger club."

"Eerm, I don't think so .........."

Ad Infinitum until the internet melts into a big pile of virtiol and bullspit.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Kinky John Fowler
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Kinky John Fowler »

simonb wrote:to the city fan ^^^^

I think ull find ur average attendance is like 12/13 thousand if it wasnt for the big games and away fans bringing 2000 your attendances would only be 10k a week i remember when you were top of the championship and still only gettin 13 k ... any way :) good luck next season everyone nice quick trip back to leauge 1 will be nice
Once again your figures are hilariously wrong, I could go into it but your doing enough boring for the both of us anyway Im not the one whos come on here to tell everyone how massive we are.

Im not going to turn this into a City/Rovers slanging because a)...Its way to easy to win and b)...this is a TUFC forum. Why dont you sign up to OTIB where you can discuss our respective attendances in more detail. Or do you feel that by writing on here everyone will just accept what you say as gospel and believe that BRFC are some kind of football giant.

Paul Buckle, shortly to become the worlds most disappointed man when the reality bites

KJF
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

ferrarilover wrote:Oh good, another thread of willy waving about attendances. Newsflash guys, points are awarded based upon goals scored and conceded, not the number of people in attendance. If they build a stadium which holds 7,000,000,000 people and its full of Rovers fans, they'll still be awarded 0 points if they lose 1-0.

Ma,
I'm at 'work' and haven't the time to trawl through whole threads of nonsence.

Matt.
Oh I know. Just thought I would mention it, to suggest that we are of a like minded mentality. ;-)

Ma
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
exmouthgull1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: zebs

Post by exmouthgull1 »

Simonb- you need to f**king grow up, the points your making are childish. probably a school kid.
TUFCBOY1234
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Post by TUFCBOY1234 »

simonb stop being an absolute arse u full of gas buckle has only 2 ways of playing football and its usually the wrong one he puts all his personal stuff in amongst the team as we all know so i hope you enjoy your last season in the football league cuz its looks like taxi for bristol rovers hope you enjoy the conference cuz its where u will end up with all of buckles personal stuff floating around the team u made a big mistake taking him on :clap: stop acting like a child and jog on cant wait to hump your crappy team of off the pitch tufc till i die
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

TUFCBOY1234 wrote:simonb stop being an absolute arse u full of gas buckle has only 2 ways of playing football and its usually the wrong one he puts all his personal stuff in amongst the team as we all know so i hope you enjoy your last season in the football league cuz its looks like taxi for bristol rovers hope you enjoy the conference cuz its where u will end up with all of buckles personal stuff floating around the team u made a big mistake taking him on :clap: stop acting like a child and jog on cant wait to hump your crappy team of off the pitch tufc till i die
When is your birthday?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
TwistedGulls
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by TwistedGulls »

I have had the pleasure to meet several Gasheads when out and about and they have always seemed alright to me. Obviously simonb was not present!!! So when you are near the top of league 2 you will have 10k plus every week then?? So how come when in league 1 you never got close, not opening game and the only reason you got within 2k on final day was because the opposition probably brought 3or4k.
So the only 3 or 4 times you actually saw 10k plus was AWAY games at the likes of Southampton and Sheff Wed...................please explain more. Genius. I for one am dying to know where the extra 4k are going to come from. Doubt City fans would bother - they ever have before, probably barely know you exist is my guess.

Anyway, when you get off school please let us know. Thanks mate.
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jason Roberts

Post by BritishGAS »

Twisted Gull

I am not going to shoot you down, because Simonb is a right c*nt and is making Gasheads look like a bunch of fools, I can honestly tell you that we are decent enough and I wouldn't let some adolescent tw*t, fool you into thinking we are all like that.

Rovers fans are very fickle,It is quite strange that our average att was bigger with the worst side in our history. The last time we were in League 2 struggling for our lives at the bottom of it we reguarly got 10k plus crowds against the mighty forces of Darlington, Kidderminster, and Boston, Even against yourselves I think the crowd was 12k, If Buckle can get us playing exciting, attacking, pleasing on the eye, winning football then I do think that crowds will be between 7.5k-9k, If on the other hand it is as dull, uninspiring and quite frankly sh*t like the last 5 years then crowds will be arond the same 6.5k.

Paul Buckle thinks we are "Massive" and I think Simonb heard that and has just come on here to wind you up, and from the looks of things he has conquered what he set out to do. Your lot biting back at him just fuels him up to come back with his drivel. Just ignore him and I am sure he will vanish and leave you in peace.

And John Fowler is just as bad, I mean why is a sh*thead on here? Buckle's departure was likely to have some Gasheads on here, but what has it got to do with a South Bristol scummer? he is just as bad as Simonb.

I dont mind a bit of banter, but when it comes to 2 pre-pubecent c*ty and Rovers fans chatting sh*t it is embarrasing to both Bristol clubs.

Anyway I hope you do well next season, I have always had a soft spot for Torquay and us Gasheads share your dislike in Exeter and plymuff. I hope our away fixture at Plainmoor is either in the sunshine of Aug/Sep or the closing stages in April/May, possibly a promotion party for both of us.

Also any news on Milton? There are rumours he may come and join Buckle? He is certainly well thought of and from what I hear has brought a lot of decent players to your club.

Anyway like I said, Good luck for next season.
Kinky John Fowler
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

BritishGAS wrote:Twisted Gull

I am not going to shoot you down, because Simonb is a right c*nt and is making Gasheads look like a bunch of fools, I can honestly tell you that we are decent enough and I wouldn't let some adolescent tw*t, fool you into thinking we are all like that.

Rovers fans are very fickle,It is quite strange that our average att was bigger with the worst side in our history. The last time we were in League 2 struggling for our lives at the bottom of it we reguarly got 10k plus crowds against the mighty forces of Darlington, Kidderminster, and Boston, Even against yourselves I think the crowd was 12k, If Buckle can get us playing exciting, attacking, pleasing on the eye, winning football then I do think that crowds will be between 7.5k-9k, If on the other hand it is as dull, uninspiring and quite frankly sh*t like the last 5 years then crowds will be arond the same 6.5k.

Paul Buckle thinks we are "Massive" and I think Simonb heard that and has just come on here to wind you up, and from the looks of things he has conquered what he set out to do. Your lot biting back at him just fuels him up to come back with his drivel. Just ignore him and I am sure he will vanish and leave you in peace.

And John Fowler is just as bad, I mean why is a sh*thead on here? Buckle's departure was likely to have some Gasheads on here, but what has it got to do with a South Bristol scummer? he is just as bad as Simonb.

I dont mind a bit of banter, but when it comes to 2 pre-pubecent c*ty and Rovers fans chatting sh*t it is embarrasing to both Bristol clubs.

Anyway I hope you do well next season, I have always had a soft spot for Torquay and us Gasheads share your dislike in Exeter and plymuff. I hope our away fixture at Plainmoor is either in the sunshine of Aug/Sep or the closing stages in April/May, possibly a promotion party for both of us.

Also any news on Milton? There are rumours he may come and join Buckle? He is certainly well thought of and from what I hear has brought a lot of decent players to your club.

Anyway like I said, Good luck for next season.
Hey BritishGas, I reckon we could be the best of friends if only you would stop whining like a tart.

Your lot were crying like babys when Sheff Weds fans were calling you a tinpot outfit with no potential and low attendances, you called them arrogant bastards, you call us City fans arrogant bastards...and then you and your fellow 'fans' come on here and do the same. Some Gasheads are ok, like Miagsygas for example, most of you though are hypocrites and I dont give a toss if you dont like me pointing that out.

I signed up on here because I respect TUFC as a club and a westcountry rival, perhaps if you and yours showed a bit more respect you wouldnt attract the attention of argumentative shitheads like me.

If any Torquay fans want me to f*ck off then I will, especially as they dont need my help to put you boys in your place. It is, afterall, their forum not yours but in future BG show some respect or feel the kinky wrath.

....and its Mr Fowler to you.

KJF, BCFC...the Pride of Bristol
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jason Roberts

Post by BritishGAS »

Kinky John

Read before you type. It makes it easier for you and would probably stop you from rambling on like a homeless tramp, smacked off his tits on Natch and Crystal Meth. Oh wait a minute you already made it clear your from South of the river which explains it.

I have no complaints about Sheff Wed, nor do most Gasheads. Ok a few may have had cried like a bunch of girls, but the majority couldn't give a flying f*ck. I mean at least Wed, Leeds, Forest, Southampton, Norwich, Charlton et al have something to be arrogant about they are pretty big clubs.

But your lot are a complete joke, The Gas are a joke too, I have the balls to admit that, but c*ty are the most arrogant, pig headed deluded fans I have ever come across. You are a bigger joke than us, just because you have a benefactor who ploughs millions in every year and you still manage to f*ck up everything you touch.

Now I dont know why you decided to have a pop at me, maybe because the truth hurt, that you and that knobhead Simonb are bunch of schoolboy bellends, with to much time on your hands over half tem, I dont know?

I came on here to wish Torquay all the best aswell, which if your cider infested brain had read, you would of noticed. Your not an argumentative shithead, your an idiotic buffoon which goes with the teritory of being a Bristol C*ty fan, its the genes that come from the scabby, drug induced slums of South Bristol unfortunately.

I will leave you in the knowledge that Bristol C*ty are this "massive" club, who play in the best stadium, who play the best football since Brazil 1970, and have the best supporters in the world.

Tooda Loo
gashead josh

Post by gashead josh »

Rovers fan here. I came on this forum to see if any news on any potential transfers and to also get the views of the people that know Buckle best. Quite frankly I am embarrassed and ashamed to instead notice that the Torquay forum has been took over by pointless topics and arguments about the gas. Torquays forum is not the place for this stupid childish behaviour.

From what I've read these Gulls fans have been more than accommodating, making their points in a very articulated way so they should be commended for their patience having to put up with this for the past week or 2.

I'm not going to get into a slanging match with Kinky John just because he's a City fan, here isn't the place for rivalry. To be fair he's made some valid points. Who gives a shit about this big/small club nonsense anyway? Everything is relative and just because we're now a "big fish" in league 2 doesn't mean we can come on other teams forums disrespecting and generally trying to invoke a reaction.

We all love this sport and have differing opinions but please can all of us gasheads remember if we're going to post on here to show some respect as our club is being given a bad name by a few.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Could the City and Rovers fans that want to argue over who is the bigger, better club (clearly City by the way....), sod off to a Brizzle forum of some kind.

If you must banter then banter about Torquay, and not how amazing either of the Brizzle teams are.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

To be fair, this Board was set up for this kind of thing and as long as our Main Board is respected by visiting fans you'll find that more than repaid by most of us with respect and sensible opinions.

A bit of banter can be fun as long as it doesn't get personal.

So all we ask is that bad language be kept under control, no personal insults and respect our Main Board.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Kinky John Fowler
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

[quote="BOOHOOGAS"]Kinky John

I will leave you in the knowledge that Bristol C*ty are this "massive" club, who play in the best stadium, who play the best football since Brazil 1970, and have the best supporters in the world.

Tooda Loo[/quote]

Ive amended your post for you.

....and...your too kind, :-D
DonnyGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mark Halstead

Post by DonnyGull »

simonb are you a grecian in disguise??