International evening

General chat about anything else goes here.
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

Le God agrees with me and Chris

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... s-act.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

That just puts you both in the same looney bin ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

stevegull wrote:I was mildly impressed with England under Pearce.

However, there do seem to be a group of doom-dwellers for England that can only see the negatives, particularly on the BBC blogs!

Some people on there were actually complaining about Cahill scoring that goal, because apparently it showed tactical ineptness (is that a word? Sure...). I have, and many people have, longed for an England side that shows some inginuity and creativity. I would much prefer us to lose 4-3 and shows some flair and to want to win the game, than meandering our way to a 1-0 defeat. There were signs of some returning creativity and flair, and for that i applaud Pearce.
Oh really. Come on, you follow Torquay United. You should have seen the doom dwellers on here. Every team has em
And As for ineptness. Well if one can be called inept for scoring a goal then we really do have problems. I thought that was the whole idea of the game. Or is actauly to see whether you be nominated for an oscar for feining injury or having a go at the ref. I would ignore em. They ain't worth the air time
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

Glostergull wrote: Oh really. Come on, you follow Torquay United. You should have seen the doom dwellers on here. Every team has em
And As for ineptness. Well if one can be called inept for scoring a goal then we really do have problems. I thought that was the whole idea of the game. Or is actauly to see whether you be nominated for an oscar for feining injury or having a go at the ref. I would ignore em. They ain't worth the air time
:nod: :)
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...