Torquay United v Bradford City - 1/4/13

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

Two nil home win for me. Almost ensuring safety as york and shots loose.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Agree with Matt's post a few up about Bradford being disappointing at their place. We had Saah sent off first half too and they struggled to test Poke much. They created a good few chances but it was a combination of shocking finishing and great defending why we kept them at bay for so long until tw*tface popped up with a late winner. Considering we were forced into defending for an hour non stop they struggled. If we can cut the supply from the flanks and defend crosses, corners and set pieces better than we coped with last friday then it gives us a chance of getting something out of this.

Stargull, you should have put, "I'm braving the worst of the railway nonsense" and left out the word Easter as it's irrelevant where rail services in this country are concerned. :~D

Steve, you did right to opt for the family stand and avoid the motley crew in there near the halfway line. It won't be a right laugh as you'll be stood near Dave (forever)!!!
(only messin' Dave :na: :lol: )

Less than 2 hours until kick off!! LET'S HAVE THE POINTS LADS COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scarf: :scarf:

The ref is Rob Lewis who did a good job of reffing our 2-0 win up at York by not sending any of our players off and he hasn't sent off anybody this season in 20 games! Hurray!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know why i add loads of exclamation marks, after all, just one would indicate i'm shouting. I'm just exercising my finger as i can't be arsed to the the same with the rest of my body. :)
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

Won't be there for this one as I am taking No 1 daughter back after she came home for Easter. This is a big one for us and I will stick my neck out for a 2 - 1 win and a cracking game with maybe a few more on the gate. Enjoy it guys n gals :) 49 points at the end will be massive for us as I believe 52 points may be enough but who knows!! Just get as many as possible and never give up till it's mathematically impossible and we are a long way off that at this point so KEEP FIGHTING!!! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

P.S. ForeverDave, have a pint for me mate :)
Oblivion!!!!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

COME ON LADS!! LET'S GET STUCK IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Poke
Oastler
Saah
MacDonald
Cruise
Mansell
Bodin
Labadie
Jarvis
Howe
Benyon

SUBS: Rice, Nico, Downes, Craig, Chappell, Macklin, Yeoman
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Where the f*ck IS everyone?!!
Plymgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Plymgull »

At Plainmoor hopefully

YESSSSSSSSSS
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

GET IN!! SMELL MY CHEESE!! 1-0!!!
Plymgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Plymgull »

Joss Labadie what a loan !!! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Post by tufcbrett »

Yeaaah boyyy!!! Sun is shinning in Florida haha
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

What a PLAYER even!! :lol:

Don't rub it in Brett! :red:
Plymgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Plymgull »

Dagenham & Redbridge 2 down already
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Accy 1 up
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

1-1!! Sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Plymgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Plymgull »

FFS :@ :@ :@